Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NxJ_Firefighter

Default NxJ_Firefighter

Hey guys,

Just looking to complete some of these missions

Basically im a volunteer firefighter in NJ. Bet you couldn't figure that one out lmao

Own a business and figured I would check this game out. Still learning some things but pretty straight forward so far. Thanks to the guys helping answer my questions too!

I am not in your nation, but feel free to reach out to #3 if you have any questions or message me on facebook at Andy Lembo.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

thank you appreciate it. a couple of the guys in the nation joined up to help me figure some stuff out along the way as well.

Welcome to Nation Wars. We are glad you are here! We are a close group of people. Even though tempers flare and we get into heated exchanges from time to time, we have and always will have each others backs. Everyone here loves to help new people learn the game so reach out to anyone. Glad to be a part of your nation this set!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Gotta say though, you have to be one of the fastest learning new members I've seen. You're doing fantastic!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Thanks. You guys did pretty good with writing manuals up and details so its not very hard to pick up on after playing around a little last round. Soul, Zax and yourself have been pretty helpful with answering the random questions I get. Outside of a few red turns this round (they suck btw), it seems to be pretty straight forward.

pcgluva Guest

i have been playing this game half my life, and still get 10+ red turns a round.

yeah hit about 5 in the beginning than another 5 about 3 weeks in hate those things

you will get used to them. when you somehow dont do red turns for a while then you start to miss them
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

It’s not me playing turns if I don’t red turn
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1