Thread: Nation-Wars-Redemption-V2-11

Default Nation-Wars-Redemption-V2-11

Just one change this round:

- GDN will no longer protect against war attacks outside of war being declared.

This was originally setup to help prevent suicides however, it is one sided and needs to be changed so they can't do war attacks themselves AND made so a state outside of a nation can be killed. This feature will be revised and released at a later time.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

While we are at it, can we make it so joining tdn can avoid your cash and food being stolen
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    While we are at it, can we make it so joining tdn can avoid your cash and food being stolen
    Not a bad idea..

Also, with the Respawn, when you logged in after being killed it automatically took you to the create a new state screen. You would then have to create a state, then respawn your old state and then delete your new state. It took a while to fix because I had to redo how the session worked but that loophole has been closed. If you have been killed, when you login it will take your to the screen where you can choose between respawn or create a new state.

I ran a ton of tests and I think it's all good. Please send me a PM if you have any issues with the new setup.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Not a bad idea..

Also, with the Respawn, when you logged in after being killed it automatically took you to the create a new state screen. You would then have to create a state, then respawn your old state and then delete your new state. It took a while to fix because I had to redo how the session worked but that loophole has been closed. If you have been killed, when you login it will take your to the screen where you can choose between respawn or create a new state.

I ran a ton of tests and I think it's all good. Please send me a PM if you have any issues with the new setup.
    Maybe make tdn much more expensive if we do that
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

I'd support just getting rid of stealing completely. Or at least putting more restrictions on it.
    Last edited by Xavior; 03-29-2021 at 17:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Would need to be alot more for tdn if it prevents stealing altogether i'd imagine as that eliminates the need for banks etc. TDN should just increase your spies efficiencies, not sure how you call that in this game, but in earth a general term is spal spys per acer of land, or if there is a random factor for sucessful ops then perhaps modify that to make tdn members harder to op against?

introducing spal into nw would be good i Think

How would that work if a state had 10k land but 10m spies and a state with 50k land and 40m spies.

Wouldn't that make spies weaker in a sense?

Maybe add a state/nation tech to lower losses from spy ops. IE- less spies lost, cash lost, food destroyed etc.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

im not a formula guy - but i'd imagine there should be a nw factor in there, imo the 10k 10 mil spy guy should break the 50k 40mil spy guy more often then the other way around, however those ratios probably put each other out of the nw limits of tdn