Member In The Spotlight Chris [WLF][/B]

About How Long Have You Been Playing WoW?

2-3 years tops

At an overall how would you rate the game and community?

Well the community is excellent, aside from a few trouble makers, we have one of the closest and most welcoming communities in the game world. The game itself however, sometimes I feel may get to complicated for new guys, especially since its wide known that most game players are younger, while in contrast older players may find the formulas very easy to figure out and they will probably enjoy there success. The system of nations is very basic and could use some working on.

What Is Your Current Position In WoW and the Community?
I'd like to think of myself as something a little less then a vet, and alot more then a newb. I am also one of the Tutors, and I've seen more action with the new guys then ever before, so thats definantly a positive. I am also one of the "vets" of WLF. Some people think we have bad intentions toward the game (wars) but were just having fun.

Where Do You See Yourself In A Few Years? Still Playing WoW?

Sadly, no. I'm actually thinking of making July my last set.

Will You Come Back?

I'll probably "lurk" around WoW as most retired people do, but I won't play a real serious set again.

Who is your favorite person in WoW?

Pcgluva of course . Honestly I admire Calvin and Maggio. Maggio introduced me to the nation system about.....hmmm....2 and a half years ago, long time, with some noob nation that he recruited me to. Thats where I learned strats and whatnot. I have had a few talks with Calvin and hes a really great guy, fun to chat with and hes helped me time to time with my (infinite) questions and once or twice with some suspicions I have had about cheaters. I could go forever about people I admire in World of War

Why the name change to chris, why not stay at torrent?

Torent*, everyone else from another game knew me as Chris so it was just more to avoid confusion then anything.Not to mention a certain.......set......in chaos Involving the Omega Force and a very evil man by the name of Sean(pcgluva)

Want to tell the people of WoW what happened?

No thank you, its fine enough

What Is Your Life Like Out Of WoW? Family? Friends?

Hehe, I love baseball. I've been following Louisiana's Little League Team (Thats right guys, I play Little League). My team got beat out in the semi-finals for the State Ship. So I've been doing some traveling. My friend Mike however, is going whip Kansas this Saturday so I'm going up there with him, we need 2 more wins to make it to the LLWS (Little League World Series). Would be the first time my small town actually goes on the map. Aaah, my family . You want a delineation of nutcase, check me out . Just to prove my point, last week my dad brought home a $2,000 slush machine called "Alligator Ice", we had it sitting in the middle of the kitchen and we tried to put the stuff in, it exploded and we had red juice all over the floor.

Any Last Words?

This is the dumb....wait huh? Your still interviewing me? What do you mean that on tape? -runs and hides-