Found some of these gems on an old hard drive

Member In The Spotlight Mr President Of [USA]

About How Long Have You Been Playing WoW?

almost 4 yrs

At an overall how would you rate the game and community?

1-10 I rate the game a 10. and the same for the community. we have a great group of members who play this game.

What Is Your Current Position In WoW and the Community?

I am the President of the United States of America [USA], as for the wow community, hmmm not sure can't really answer the community question.. guess I would like to think I am a solid member of the community doing all I can to help the game and the community.

Do you See Yourself As a role model to the community?

I would like to think I am. I set certain standards that are fair and I train my members to play with the same attitude..

Where Do You See Yourself In A Few Years? Still Playing WoW?

I really hope so. I hope the game grows back to the way it was and that I?m still around when it does.
The USA has been here for almost 4 yrs. we are one of the last original nations from that time frame. and as long as I?m still playing, the USA will still be here.

What is WoWs Biggest Pro/Biggest Con ?

biggest pro- the community and the way the game is set up to play. you have a choice on how you want to play. other games it's kill of be killed.... biggest con- the cheaters who are ruining the game for so many others. I?m sure it is hard to track them down, but there has to be other ways we can. it bothers me cause svenne made a nice game for all of us to enjoy and they go and do crap like that.
if I was him, I would be disappointed in how people are today. go out of his way to make it fun, and they go out of there way to ruin it.

Who is your favorite person in WoW?

I don't have a favorite.. I like many people in this game.

What About WoW would you change?

I like it the way it is.. maybe try to improve advertisements a little to get more people and maybe add missiles or something to bring back diplomacy issues and deals to get people interacting more.. but for the most part, I like it the way it is.

Why Mr President? Why [USA]?

love the name, love the country

What Is Your Life Like Out Of WoW? Family? Friends?

my job keeps me busy. I have a great family and many good friends

Any Last Words?

.. no I will say that I normally don't do interviews.. this is only about the second one I have done. normally I say no and send you to the sec of state.

Well Thank you Mr. President

no problem... good luck getting the position. I think it's a great idea.. it will keep updated events in wow.. we will have our own WoW daily planet.