Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: DAK vs eleet

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    79

    Default DAK vs eleet

    sooo.......


    SA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 20.124 Land / 20.104 Buildings, 48 Science, 83.181 Food, 299.137 Oil 21:30:07-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 34.072.458 Military Units 21:28:39-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 35.629.838 Military Units 21:28:38-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 37.258.403 Military Units 21:28:36-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 38.961.406 Military Units 21:28:24-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 40.742.249 Military Units 21:28:21-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 42.604.492 Military Units 21:28:20-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 44.551.853 Military Units 21:28:08-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 46.588.225 Military Units 21:27:50-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 48.717.674 Military Units 21:27:48-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 50.944.456 Military Units 21:27:37-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 53.273.020 Military Units 21:27:35-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 55.708.017 Military Units 21:27:26-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 58.254.313 Military Units 21:27:05-03/27
    AA Vlador(#7)
    [eleet] The White House(#2)
    [DaK] 60.916.995 Military Units 21:26:39-03/27

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    last day of the set? low man
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

  3. #3

    Default

    What a complete *******. Last day of the set with just a few hours left and you do this? It’s a cowards move but you did it only to ruin my set. I did nothing to warrant this. You’re nothing but a worthless suicider.

    "You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Just for the record, I didn't know about the plan to suicide anybody.

  5. #5

    Default

    Some rumours i have heard is that these attacks were triggered by frustrated players, who were locked out of the game for 1 year because of a random poll
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Some rumours i have heard is that these attacks were triggered by frustrated players, who were locked out of the game for 1 year because of a random poll

    So the hours and hours I spent trying to fix the blackout issue doesn’t matter? The constant re-writing of scripts and doing everything I could to figure it out doesn’t matter? But then I finally do figure it out and able to resolve the issue, then you feel it’s time to punish me and do the one thing that has killed this game? Hey, don’t worry about the thank you for taking care of the issue and spending hours upon hours trying to figure it out, of my own free time mind you that I could have spent with my kids or family, but be pissed and suicide me when I do figure it out. In the 13yrs of running this game I have never had a member make me say, why bother anymore and what’s the point keeping this shit going, until now. Congratulations on that!

    "You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    So the hours and hours I spent trying to fix the blackout issue doesn’t matter? The constant re-writing of scripts and doing everything I could to figure it out doesn’t matter? But then I finally do figure it out and able to resolve the issue, then you feel it’s time to punish me and do the one thing that has killed this game? Hey, don’t worry about the thank you for taking care of the issue and spending hours upon hours trying to figure it out, of my own free time mind you that I could have spent with my kids or family, but be pissed and suicide me when I do figure it out. In the 13yrs of running this game I have never had a member make me say, why bother anymore and what’s the point keeping this shit going, until now. Congratulations on that!
    On the bright side, Recca retaliated almost immediately so you have a loyal partnah right there.

    My two GAs and failed SA also helped.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    79

    Default

    I just wish I had enough turns to finish the job.

    Thanks for coaching me through it btw

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    So the hours and hours I spent trying to fix the blackout issue doesn?t matter? The constant re-writing of scripts and doing everything I could to figure it out doesn?t matter? But then I finally do figure it out and able to resolve the issue, then you feel it?s time to punish me and do the one thing that has killed this game? Hey, don?t worry about the thank you for taking care of the issue and spending hours upon hours trying to figure it out, of my own free time mind you that I could have spent with my kids or family, but be pissed and suicide me when I do figure it out. In the 13yrs of running this game I have never had a member make me say, why bother anymore and what?s the point keeping this shit going, until now. Congratulations on that!

    If that was the case and you spent a lot of time troubleshooting it then I do apologise. To me it seemed like nobody cared, I downloaded different browsers, cleared all caches, cookies, tried different computers, mobiles, tor, vpns, nothing worked and all I got was try different browser for over a year. And we had multiple people reporting the issue. That's why it was frustrating after spending years in the game and investing my time in it and finally founding out it was a stupid poll question.

    And it was not just that, I also saw an opportunity to do a possible leaderboard land grab as you were so much out of balance. It used to be okay in the past, I guess not anymore.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    If that was the case and you spent a lot of time troubleshooting it then I do apologise. To me it seemed like nobody cared, I downloaded different browsers, cleared all caches, cookies, tried different computers, mobiles, tor, vpns, nothing worked and all I got was try different browser for over a year. And we had multiple people reporting the issue. That's why it was frustrating after spending years in the game and investing my time in it and finally founding out it was a stupid poll question.

    And it was not just that, I also saw an opportunity to do a possible leaderboard land grab as you were so much out of balance. It used to be okay in the past, I guess not anymore.
    A simple message asking about the browser issue and I could have explained in detail everything I was doing to correct it. This issue wasn't easy to figure out as the same browser would work for someone and not for someone else. I spent a ton of time trying to figure it out and the minute I did, I made sure the notice got out. It was posted in game, on the forums and on the FB page. You think you were frustrated when it turned out to be a stupid poll???? I spent hours on the test server undoing one by one all of the changes I had made the past year, trying to figure out which one was causing the issue.

    Leadership land grab, as you call it, has NEVER been accepted in this game. You didn't declare war, you simply made war attacks against me, also known as a suicide. If this was reversed, you would be screaming mad and probably saying you're going to quit the game. Yes I was unbalanced, I even posted about it saying that I have never had so many infantry in my life and I was going to keep going to see how many I could get. I was selling all of my ships in order to BM food/oil. I figured I wouldn't be logging on the last few hours of the round so I spent all I had but still had to leave turns on the table because I didn't have enough money for food/oil.

    "You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •