Thread: New Theme

Default New Theme

I started working on a new theme quite awhile ago and have been wanting to finish it up. I had a little bit of free time last week so I was able to get it 99% ready. There are a couple of things I need to finish up on it but for the most part, it can be used. I wanted something that had a "fresher" look to it and I also wanted something that I could incorporate the forums chatbox with it. This new theme has a banner section and when you login, you'll see the banner however if you go to preferences, you can turn on the In game Chatbox and the banner will be replaced with the forums chatbox. It is a plain version of the chatbox meaning there are no smiley's or any of the other fancy features. I may or may not include that stuff down the road. I will also work on allowing private channels for the chatbox so nations could create a private cbox for themselves. But for now, this makes it so you don't have to swap between forums and game to chat.

I know most users use their phones/tablets to play and this theme isn't available for that. You can only use this theme when playing via PC. I have tested on several browsers and each work/look fine.

Not a huge change to the game but it's one I wanted to get done. I'm still working on many other changes too. Check it out and let me know what you think.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

allright will do

Can we get a dark mode?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    Can we get a dark mode?
    Perhaps.. In time.. I want to focus back to making in game changes. I just wanted to wrap the theme up as it's been sitting 95% done for some time.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"