Thread: Bonus Update

Default Bonus Update

We have had some issues with the bonuses the past few sets. Some of the sites were not working correctly and some couldn't be viewed. Also, for some time now, I have felt we have had to many bonus links. I know trying to do them all via phone or tablet is a pain in the butt as it opens in a new page and then you have to go back and forth several times.. I have made a couple of changes to address these issues:

1) We now only have 3 bonus links to click on. Two of them will be daily and the third will be weekly. The total amount of turns is the same as we had before, you just receive more turns per bonus now.

2) I removed the problem sites from the bonus selections. The three that are listed all work fine, with any browser.

3) The third bonus link are these forums. Right now, if you just visit the forums you will receive the turns but in the near future, you will actually have to have made a post within the week in order to get the turns. The VB mobile version isn't that bad so having to make a post using that won't be a pain. It will also help grow activity some on the forums as your post will have to be more than just a "hi" or hello" .

With any changes, there may be an issue. Please let me know if you have any issues so I can look into it. Also, if you have a premium account, please still vote on the first two links as often as you can. I know the benefit of having the premium is that you receive your turns without voting, but casting a vote for the game helps us get higher on their pages so please still vote whenever you can.

Thanks,
    Mr P

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Nice

good stuff i recon the 2 Word game thred will get lively