Thread: Hello All!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello All!!!

Hello to all players, New and Old!!!

If you are old, i'm sure you remember me, Guy77, started playing with some school mates, we had the Jedi Council or Jedi Order, something along those lines, and then after that I had started RIOT ( Revolution In Our Time) with another member ( can't remember who it was, but we had some good players for a while)

Then of course I was apart of the always hated, always envied, LOR, until one set there was a " training war" set up against TNG, which LoR was gonna win hands down, so I sold off their nation army, put the tech into farming tech and spied for a little until I was forced to switch sides. LoR still won of course, but it was a really fun set!

To any new players that are around, I like to play Casher, and have free time on my hands, so I will probably be around for a few sets to come!

Hope everyone is well!

Glad Mr. P. still has everything up and running!!!
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Hi

Mr P has implemented a lot of qol features. The games great, we just need more players. I think your RIOT mate was no1butu btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

yeah, no1butu that sounds right, i believe Frim also played in RIOT good times.

and LoR definitely knew how to war, I remember the MSN group chats with like 20 people being ran by Devil and Ali, it was always so thought out and planned. Would have 1 person maxed spies, one maxed ships, would crush the readyness so then anyone with a few jets could swoop in and drop their turns on air raids.
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

LoR's biggest threat was the great and untouchable, USA.

LoR would always push the limits and couldn't be stopped until the mighty muscle and firepower of USA stepped in to stop them. We had some MASSIVE global wars back then and I remember nights where I would get maybe 1hr of sleep . I can't do those night any longer but I sure do miss the global wars.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"