Thread: PM Futures

Default PM Futures

I have added a new feature to the game called Public Market Futures. You will see this tab on the Public Market tab and it will list the estimated goods that are due to hit the market in an estimated time. This feature will help you know what will be hitting the market in the near future so you can plan your purchases. It also helps you know if anything is in route to the market or if you should simply buy off of the black market . I arranged the tabs at the bottom of the available goods table. I don't think they will be to confusing in that area but if needed, I can move them.

Enjoy!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

back in the day, this would have been a bad idea, but with the limited player-base I kinda dig it.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    back in the day, this would have been a bad idea, but with the limited player-base I kinda dig it.
    Agreed. I have had it completed for many months as I was hesitant but with our player base, I think it will be fine.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Would it be possible for it to open automatically when I go to PM?
    Clicking a button while being in PM and seeing the page reloading just the same, but with additional info, made me think why not save a click.