Hello Everyone,

I have been working on a new feature called, Alliance. This feature is for nations and only nation leaders and those with the FA priv are able to use it. It's a basic shell at the moment but I will be building on it moving forward. I am releasing the beta version of it now you can help me flush out any bugs. Please use this thread and post any errors or bugs that you find. Nations will be able to have up to two alliances and with that, will come benefits. Right now all you can do is send some aid packages but eventually there will be lots of other benefits such as, being able to instantly declare war against someone who declares war against your ally, have an alliance national army where you help out your allies, be able to purchase goods from the PM from allies first and a few other ideas. I'm sure you all will have some good ideas that we can add to this as well. Right now you can only send up to 5% of your NA in an aid package. Normally, you will only be able to send that once, every 24hrs. but for testing, I'm not restricting the 24hr part however, please don't abuse it while we are testing things. We may increase or decrease the percentage of aid a nation can send but for testing, 5% is where its set. There will also be a 36hr restriction on when you can cancel an alliance but again, no restrictions during testing. There are currently no costs for having an alliance however, this may change as well. First we need to make it worth while and then we can assign a cost or maybe we just keep it free for nations. It's something new in the game and it's something we can build on. For PC users, you will see the link in the menu under Nations. For mobile users, you'll see the link with the other national links in the nations section. Please check it out and again, post any issues you find in this thread. Please don't send me in game messages to my state or the admin acct, I like to have everything in one spot so I don't have to remember to check different sections.

Enjoy!