It?s hard to believe that we started back in 2007 and here we are today, 2023. With the millions of online games and Xbox, PlayStation and all of the other gaming systems, we are still here. Our player base isn?t what it used to be and we don?t have the massive wars like before but, we are still here. Thank you to each of you for supporting this game and coming back set after set. In todays fast paced, hectic world, I love coming here to take a break from the day to day stresses and hanging out with all of you. I love this game and sharing it with everyone. I?m hoping life slows down a little so I can invest more time in maki g new things for the game this year. I would also like to invest more into some advertising so we could pick up a few more members in 2023. I?m not sure how many of you know anything about writing code but I?m thinking about bringing on some help this year so we can get more done. Also, if anyone has any marketing experience and would be willing to share your talents, we would love to have you help out. I?m not a marketing guy so I feel like I waste money going in the wrong direction . Let me know if you are interested in helping. Thank you all again for playing and supporting us. I truly hope that 2023 is a good year for you as well as Nation Wars.

Sincerely,
Mr. President