Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nation Wars II

Default Nation Wars II

Starting today and running till the end of this month, i am opening the new game up for a TRIAL run. During this time i would like each member to mess around and try out some of the new features this new game has to offer.

For the most part the actual playing isn't a whole lot different than the original NW. The strats are no better, and there are other things that will need to be improved to make it netters and warrers are able to compete in this new game.

Please try it out and let us know the good and the bad of the new game. Everything right down to the graphics and layout. I have opened a special
    section for the new game. Please only post info about it in this special section. We don't want things to be confused between this and the old.

The original Nation wars will still be running through the end of this set. The
    plan is to completely start Nation Wars II in Jan of 08. BUT, if after the trial
    run the majority doesn't really like the new game or think it's not worth anymore time making it better, then we will stick to what we have and keep working on it to make it better.. This is totally up to you guys to decide.

But please give it try and let us know what you think. Also, please read through all the information on the login page. I know it is a lot of reading and i think we will be trying to shorten that up some. Also any time you click on something in the game, ie "build", you can also click on the game guide at the top and it will explain all you need to know about "building"

Enjoy!

Link to the new game is right below the old link.. Pass for it has been removed.

** In this game you do not set your password when creating a state. One will be email to you so make sure you use the correct email address. Once you have it, then you can log in and change it to what you want.**
    Last edited by Mr President; 12-10-2007 at 20:18.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Crimson Shadow Guest

Will this game of NW be kept if WoW comes back?

don't know yet.. it might be kept as a side game if everyone wants to keep it around.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I saw this error message while looking at the Game Guide, it showed it but had this at the top.

Warning: gzopen(guide/Manage.1) [function.gzopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/bixby/public_html/prom2/lib/ewiki.php on line 5505

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

pcgluva Guest

they are still working out kinks and **** so sit tight

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    we need this kind of info...
    it's almost impossible to test every combination of pageloads.. so this is usefull information!
    **Serving the planet**

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    Sean the reason the game was released now was so the members can help the admins and dev team find these errors... its alot of work for only about 3 active dev team members

pcgluva Guest

sorry

dont be sorry just go and find more issues

pcgluva Guest

ill get on that