To Sky:

Double taps have consequences. A major reason FEDx was founded was because of my unhappiness with how triples and doubles were let go without consequence. I was doubled in the top 10 and tripled multiple times last set and I saw the same happen to many of my nation mates. (Btw no hard feelings! I loved my last nation and it's glorious leader! )

From the start of this set I intended to uphold any illegal attack on ANY FEDx state as an attack on the nation (read the FEDx recruitment thread). I thought it might be attacks on our weakest states which would lead us into problems. I didn't expect it would be attacks on our top states that would cause problems. Sky's first doubles on myself and another top FEDx state I was extremely lenient on because the Sky state who did it was new. If it wasn't a new state it would have probably been a dead state. Now that is has happened again I hold Sky's leadership solely responsible for the consequences.

To Sky states:
After the FS we will NOT target any Sky member who doesn't want to be involved in this war between FEDx and Sky leadership. Any state that doesn't want to be involved must keep less than 60 turns on hand at all times so we know not to attack. I'll even reserve a place in FEDx for you after all this if you humbly accept my offer .

I still think you're a cool dude Kris, but I'm a stubborn chick =). Just ask Vinnie. (btw if you could kill him for me I'll be your best friend)