Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
really? really?
this is why you think our game has 75 members?
i am sorry to XF that they were our target but 2 things became clear when they tried to duplicate our strategy. it screwed over our reset and since we were planning on warring anyways we chose them as our target

we did have a different target but they came to us with a legitimate reason for not hitting them so we changed plans.

there haven't been any wars in i don't know how long and i thought people might be interested in playing around with the new attacks (which are listed incorrect in the game manual....)

i thought XF would also be a fun target to BS with on the forums during our hits but the forums were down so there wasn't an activity boost that i hoped there would have been

I'm sorry but duplicate your strategy.... We had no plans to starve the pm of food until the last 10 days.

furthermore you have just stated that no other nation is safe to build farms without being wared. When not even a 4 man nation can join in. That is why people leave, they are to worried about what their allowed to do rather than playing the strat they like.

lastly the fact that you did it right after maintenance is cheap yet effective.