Infantry hoarding lacks realism which i know for a fact is why my brother Rassputtin left he had alot of good ideas for the game. When your 15 million infantry can stop my bombers that fly at about 30 feet I have an issue with that seeing as how those little bastards wont even see the bombs I am dropping let alone shoot my bombers down till after I have rained destruction on your sorry *** for having nothing but infantry. which should in turn automatically give me land from your state when my infantry rolls in to clean up the mess of what napalm leaves behindhence if you look closley at my back ground and read you supply the rifles ill supply the napalm. As for AAing someone for hording Infantry that my friend as you well know is an act of war and will start them up just as quik as the AA took to do. For those of us that would like to peacefully net with a balanced state in case war doesn break out cant grab land from someone the same or lower networth because he is hoarding infantry which is horse **** as I said before infantry cant stop everything you dont have 37 million Rambos running around your state!!!!!