Notice: This is just one person's opinion, and does not necessarily represent the position of the Umbarian government.

1. USA did give notice before declaring earlier in the set. However, they declared with no real reason other than wanting a war for one set. Since this was the reunion set and everyone was already at war, I wasnt really upset, just kinda confused because USA and UB have been allies for a long time.

2. USA out warred us. We didnt organize well, and had a lot of inactive and inexperienced states. USA did a better job, they won the fight.

3. As far as I know, no peace settlement was negotiated by UB's leader. USA thought we were done and declared peace. (Again, this is only as far as I know and I could be wrong...) UB did not ask for the war to be over, or surrender. We waited for our active players to restart and continued the war. I dont consider that cowardly.

4. I hold no bad feelings towards USA or its members. USA made it clear that it was a 1 set war, for practice or fun or whatever reason they had. Thats how i hope it stays.