Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
Hence I had like 70m spies at one point. Never sold more than 30m ships at once, mostly sold all of them within a couple of hours, the further the round went on, the faster I'd sell. The whole top5 could've probably attacked me, but since noone had my intel, they didn't.

I can't really imagine anyone being taught that way, unless they were kind of retards. It's just common knowledge that if you get lvl 12 bombers then there's a certain limit when it's more useful to buy/produce bombers. But since the public market bot only boosts units at max prices, then you can't buy a whole lot of them, because max priced ships are obviously more useful than max priced bombers.

edit: of course, it won't hurt to have sucky players below you who reach 150-200mil only in the last 4-5 days
Im 99.9percent sure bombers didnt have lvl12 back then (2009) and Ive never had them (lvl12s) myself (infact only noticed them last set/this set...although I have only been back 3-4 sets).

p.s. I would def have attacked you if i was top5 and saw 30m ships on PM at was obviously a single market sale