An Open Letter to the CommunityWe are down to 15-20 here and we need to call it what it is... THE END OF AN ERA! Not game over, not dying, not dead. Maybe, New Beginning?We have a really nice theme being tweaked atm, and now a mobile version... It may be time to have some new beginnings. Some new thoughts and directions. (no im not talking about getting rid of tanks )I know about ALL the past, and ALL the glory, and ALL the records, and I KNOW ALL those who have left us WE STUCK IT OUT AND CONTINUE TOO EVEN TODAYI think we need to maybe stop or change the way we have been thinking. its almost like we have been trying for so many years to "get back to the glory days" and that mindset may be part of what has pigeon holes us.Most of those old guys and "legends" (some self proclaimed) are gone and dont really log in much anymore, you know? I'm sick of this game existing in the shadow of "what once was" when this little game accidentally went viral before they were even saying the term "viral".The Core Code is really good. We can all admit that.I feel that we need to re introduce ourselves to the world in a sense. I know we are nation-wars v2.0 with a possible 2.1 coming. Maybe we may want to consider resetting our counter back to Beta. Back to nation-wars v0.21.I want to make a suggestion to all who would like to discuss it.I would like for a few of us to band together and create a board of directors. A president, vice president, secratary, marketing commitee chair, account care/membership commitee chair, game strategy commitee chair...A Board that presents a mission statment, decides a direction, and implements it. That would meet monthly via skype (example) to review progress of the previous months goals. A Board that follows Roberts Rules, Makes Motions, Discusses, Votes...Boards have By-Laws and Board Members are required to follow with in the guildines. Im not talking about "charaters" we play in this game with our make believe rilvaries. Im talking about real names, hi how you doing, lets make this work.Its a group that believes in a cause, and is not only willing to DONATE their time and resources, but also willing to be accountable and responsible.This Group will represent a Mission Statement to the community. In the past it has been the community relaying the mission statement to Mr. President and previously SvenneIf a few of use commit and band together as one we could perhaps START OVER with a NEW BEGINNING. An organized system can grow "One Player at a Time"I PM'd Mr. P a few months ago with this idea, and he approved me trying to put something together, which started with reaching out to members to see if would be interested. Honestly I didnt and still dont know who to reach out too. People who I think oronce thought may be interested may not be or may flake out and vise versa.If Mr. Pr would like to revisit this, I would like to make this suggestion and have a discussion about it.