Quote Originally Posted by h3jk5h View Post
Again, I won't let Pasha go without him issuing me a personal apology.

I won't be this adamant and upset if he did no injustice to me. Pasha not apologizing and you guys supporting him when he was clearly wrong make me feel even worse.

Why don't you think inside my shoes for a second? I worked really really hard that set to gain the #1 position, and all that effort comes to ruins because Pasha decided that I should not win. He even messaged me that set saying, "Rage, you already won last set, you should support Mike Hock" How would you feel if you received a message like that? I certainly did not know that winning two sets in a row is a crime. Shouldn't the older players encourage the newer players? Maggio has certainly done a good job in that, but sadly this isn't universally true.

I think if the community is more open and inconclusive, there would have been a lot more active members than there is now. Think back a couple of years ago, gee I wonder why so few new players stayed.
I understand you worked hard. We all did. But you don't think pasha worked hard this set? Or that February set?
Did I not work hard trying to stay in second place and jump Marcus before they declared war on us last set?
In my years of playing, there were many sets ruined by 1-2 guys or because I joined a bad nation

While it is not a crime to win two sets in a row. It is common for a nation to support one guy to play for first. If all 8 guys in a nation try playing for first, it is impossible for all 8 to be in first. Something has to give for the top player to be fully supported, have good grabs and be able to out net everyone else playing for top spot.

Look at P as an example. One guy nets for top while everyone else helps him get to top spot.
It is pretty common doing that. If you look at the top
States in the past, one is always supported to run for top.