Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
Look at FED. There was a member in there that was in the top 5 (maybe 10 can't remember) and FED only has 3 members. But what happened? he was suicided on. Why? what did he do? he didn't bully anyone, didn't do anything illegal, he was killed cause someone wanted to have what they think is fun. Now there is a dead state where the member worked hard all set at making and all that time spent looking for grabs and building the best state is gone.
thats not suiciding what happened to the FED state, thats getting killed.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
Well I'm not picking you, I understand your argument about letting in people you don't know because every nation wants to be the best, and you need members for that to happen. I understand that. But there are still precautions that nation leaders can take, like making sure states don't hide their flags, and when they do suicide you have to take the suicider out. If you let people in and they go off harming other nations, and you don't think you are responsible for anything and "it's not your fight" then you will soon find that it is your fight when the victim nation comes knocking at your door. So I agree it's hard to not let people into your nation but if you don't want trouble you can't let in suiciders and after they leave say it's not your problem.
can we have the flag system removed then, if not displaying your flag is going to get you killed then it should be removed.