Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
@ Rass.

I don't plan on killing your state...we killed the guy who did the damage and thats enough for me...i will refrain myself to simply keeping a close eye on you and your nation...and i have a pretty good idea which one it is...because i recognized the name immediatly but i thought nah it wasn;t you cause you said you weren't going to be playing...

I know Viali should have had better defences, i usually upgrade my stuff asap...and then go for a sensible competative ratio...but then again im not trying to run for top 1...so i don't have sacrifice my safety in order to catch #1.
Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
why does everyone think im going to war them when im clearly trying to give my players a peaceful set. Besides, im not even in charge, its Cem, im only helpign to co-lead...and co-leading DaK...not WLF...if i was helping co-lead WLF then the announcement thread i would have been makign would be: "WLF leadership announcement: all your dead states are belong to us".

but atm, im not in WLF

When we re-formed DaK we did it with the intent to peacefully net and try and get the nation's core back to play...and so far we have been very successful...each set more and more DaK vets (and vets in general) return to play the game and some bring friends...obviously when we get attacked or if our alliance obliges...we will war but as i said...otherwise...trying to stay isolationist.

edit: @ Rass: reply applies to your post as well
Well, why would you "keep an eye on me and my nation". If i was going to hit DAK I would have done it days ago when none of you had any defense. I'm not gonna do it now that I've pointed out the flaws.... so why watch me. I had 6 digits of AA and AR when dak had 0. Then would have been the time to strike.

But it would have been suicide, hence this thread saying lets start a nation next set to punish the inf-horders.