Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
apparently they just knife them and cancel NAPs midset
Well this was exactly what u do to me so....

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
according to raul he doesnt make NAPs, therefore thats impossible. and also, according to raul, those states in AF have no Lor ties, they are straight AF not lor at all and sc didnt make any attacks against lor

of course, with so much lying constantly going on who knows what to believe
Both comments are right, we make no naps this set, with Chris we had a military alliance, not only a simple nap.

As for the second, AF have military alliance with LOR, like the one we had with SC, and well getting attacked because of having ex lorians inside doesnt justify broking the nap

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post

On the subject why AF was hit. Is pretty clear, as a leader don't send out disrespectfull messages to other leaders. Or go back to diplomacy 101.

The game is losing members and hardly gaining any, and by these tactics it will go south a lot faster!

Think about what i said and i'mm be back on the 25th!

*edit*
And Ali, you got killed fair and square. You can thank the AF leadership for the incompetence of handeling the DAK issue.
Well WLF can war AF whenever they feel to, we didnt had a nap with them, and well this LOR vs SC thing is SCs problem not WLF...About this game losing members, yeah, i lost 3 new incomers because you striked me and killed everyone, when we did nothing to you or SC, but ohh well

Raul threatened my nation, he was dealt with accordingly, LoR has threatened my nation and you will be dealt with as well.
exactly when i threatened ur nation? speciall when i offered you my full support to war whenever u wanted anyone =(

If noone stands beside me then I will.
SC alone cant defeat LOR.....