Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
never realized how many 1ol's u use marine, so many dang spinning heads

but i actually hafta agree with marine on this point, you JUST complained that GRIM was hit by a suicider with no other agenda then messing up someones set

then you post something like this, where your agenda is to ruin someones set on the sole basis of them having too much infantry

i guess it's like devil said.. A NW based Hypocrisy
No killing infantry horders would put me ahead. Just like the last infantry hording thread i made CEM. I didn't say suicide, nor was THIK a ONE man nation aimed at suiciding.

Infantry hording makes it hard to grab them. If I can't grab them I can't get ahead of them. If I kill them because they are only worried about being grabbed, where does that put a 14 man nation like THIK at when the 11 man nation of Infantry hording EE'rs are dead?

Just because I say kill doesn't mean I'm a 2 man suicide crew like Marine Recon. You people need to stop making assumptions when I speak that I have no support from other players and am a loser outcast like Marine who is gonna do stuff by himself.

THere is no hypocrisy or similarities in a 2 man crew suiciding on someone for no reason other than too ruin there set,

and a 10-15 man crew declaring on another nation and killing them becuase they are infantry hording and hard to grab but relatively super easy to kill.

THIK before you post.