Now that the members know it is time for the community to know.

USA is and has been a icon for this game. We have been around a long time and we have made some great friends in the game, but sadly times have changed.

With me now being the admin, i have not been able to keep up with everything and i have dropped the ball more times then i care to mention. Which is not like me.. But i just don't have the time to keep up with it all.

So with that, at the end of this set, i have decided to retire the nation. We may still gather for a reunion set here and there, but for the most part USA will no longer exist.

We are working hard to get new members and make the game even better then it is. This takes a lot of time as changes need to be made. And it wouldn't be fair to the nation members or our friends to continue down this path.

I thought about handing it over to someone else, but i would always step on toes to the next leader. Mainly cause USA was something i created and i would want it ran a certain way.. So it wouldn't be fair to the new President.

As i stated when Dak retired, i plan on making a "hall of fame" page.
When a nation retires, the LEADER can ask to have this nation voted into the hall of fame. In there, the nations banner, leader names and a little history about it. And when nations are in the hall of fame, those tags can't be used by anyone else UNLESS the creator of the nation ok's it, and then it will be removed from the hall of fame.

Anyway, this is prolly the hardest choice i have had to make. It has been a great ride.

I want to thank all of our friends we have made in the game and even the foes. You all have made it worthwhile. And to all the members of USA, like i said in the nation message, you all started out as members, and now we end as friends..