in and effort to spice up the forums, and to add some contriversy to this set xELDx will be enforcing a no feeding policy.

this will include feeds for land and/or gb. so if you want to make my job easy come to me and ask for some gb. punishment will involve the offending states being killed.

this has been something that has been nagging at me ever since i came back to this game.

one of my original draws to this game was the comunities unique since of justice. there were nations who hunted down and killed multi's/cheaters, and nations who set up rules of no double taps in top ten and tripple taps outside of the top 10, as well as war attacks on their states. these all came from somewhere, i bet the original sets were filled with states doing AA's followed by SA's for basic landgrabs in the top 10, but yet the game meshed into what it is today.

i know the guilt has been everywhere, and we will work hard to keep these acts from occuring in xELDx, and will now also work to keep these acts from happening in the comunity at large.

understand we are a warring nation looking for a war, so retals from doubling in the top 10 and tripple tapping my states will be retal'd very harshly, and if it comes to war then so be it.

as we will be a very aggressive nation this set, i expect us to be labeled as the bad guy. i'm willing to accept that. so to all those out there looking to abuse my idea of fair play in the game gl, and i'll have alot of fun this set hunting you down.