The title does not lie.... I have decided to start a Referral bonus like no other. Instead of Premiums and Credits, Nation-Wars will pay you CASH! In fact, $100.00 in CASH! So now not only will you be building your nations stronger and getting more members in the game to help the land grabs, you will also be putting a little cash in your pocket for a little work. Big pay for a little job!

Here is how the deal works:

There are 2 parts to this deal....

1st- a member must recruit at least 20 members to the game. And have the new member list them as a referral.

2nd, once the 1st goal is reached, then at least 10 of them need to remain active for 2 sets.

basically you need to get 20 members before you can qualify, then have 10 stay active for 2 sets. The first member who does this will win. In the case of a tie, the money will be split. In order for a tie, both members would have to have 20 members at the same time. if one member gets 20 on monday, and then the other on tuesday then the monday guy would win cause he got his 20 first. that is assuming 10 of each stayed active.

disclaimers:

- a member must have a paypal account as that is how the money will be transferred. A personal check will NOT be written.

- Any user caught making multies will be disqualified.

- If any of the referrals of the user is a past user who deleted his/her account and then signed back up, they will not be counted. I'm not talking about someone who deleted months ago, i'm talking about those who will delete now and then sign back up to help a buddy win. Those are the ones that will not be counted.

- The new member MUST put in your name as the referral WHEN THEY FIRST SIGN UP. I will NOT go back and add it in. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

This deal will start June 1st 2009. Any member who joins prior to June 1st as a referral, will not be counted as part of this program.

If successful, this program will be ran at various times throughout the year.

members will be able to keep track of how many referrals are made and who is in the lead by viewing the new stats part of the forums at the bottom.

Good luck to everyone.. Let's put on a big push to get some new blood flowing through the game.