Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
I seem to remember a feature being abused when I warred someone and there was no rollback then nor was there a loss of turns this in my opinion is an abuse of power. I am not playing this set but I find it a crock of **** that not only was there a rollback but the turns were lost to that states that were involved but yet nothing seemed to happen to states that went into vacation using a loophole and then came out of vacation joining another nation to kill us. I also believe the consequences for abusing this loophole or any loophole should be posted and not made up along the way. Incase none of you know about the loophole I am talking about feel free to look at the bottom of my signature.

You got my vote LOR maybe ill play this set to help you out.
Grim there is a difference here. First, nothing was ever stated that going into vacation mode was against the rules UNTIL it happened to your nation. It was your nation that got that whole issue changed and now you can't enter it if your in a war.. I would think you would be happy that your nation was the leading reason is was changed.

It was clearly stated what the Retaliation feature was to be used for. I did take into consideration that the post was not read by members like Devil who was not around when the feature took place, and that is why states were not deleted.. The only loss was turns, and i still hold firm that it was fair.. Even though most in LoR doesn't see it that way.

I can only fix the loopholes when they are found and abused. And i try to be as fair as possible. In your case there really wasn't much i could do as nothing was even stated in a post. But i did fix that loophole and i kinda thought you would be happy about that.. guess not... There will NEVER be a day that i can please everyone with whatever decision i make. But all should know that i do consult other people for opinions on things all the time. Rarely do i ever make a decision by myself.. And one more thing to add, i don't have a admins manual. I am learning as i go. Many times i will mess up, but at all time my intentions are always for the better of the game. And one thing i NEVER do is seek out one nation and try to hurt them in anyway... I really do try to be fair as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by diablonate18 View Post
No wonder nobody plays this gay *** game. Just from reading all this crap has made me want to rejoin this game for a set or two just to play with LOR. As long as they keep killing you whining pansies like Maggio,Anton, Mrs.P, and all you babies in SLOB. Nice to see all you idiots from NS jumped over to the happy do gooders SLOB. Seriously man, THE BILLS SUCK! TO can't save your crappy *** team from sucking worse then this game.
whoa hold on there tiger.... "Mrs P" didn't make one comment about this war. My post is simply taking care of a loophole... And i'm sorry you feel this is a gay @ss game.. Many others enjoy it.. I do have to agree, some of these people in here are whiners though.. And you know who you are ..