To start i was thinking a little less involved. I'm not talking about messing up the tech.. what i'm saying is, if you chose Govt A then when you go to the dev page, only the prosperity and residential areas show up for you to put science in.. If you go with Govt B then only the indy parts would show and not the others.. This way not all Govts could support all strats.. (medical would show up on all) This would make things easier to tell which nation is supporting what just by the D or C in the scores page.

I know it would be nothing huge, but it would be a start to something different. And again, these are just suggestions. it may come to us leaving it the way it is.. I just like the idea of Govts being involved in a "Nation Wars" game.

There would be one Govt that supports all strats if they want, but the price for chosing that Govt could be longer market times or less tax or smaller nations bank for stocking.. Again, just throwing simple ideas out there.. Anything that will change the tech code or all of that isn't an option right now.. I'm looking for simple things that we could introduce a Govt feature with and then build each set..