Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CTU & ABT vs LoR

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i will say that the CTU guys probably didn't recognize the N next to their states making them new. also yeah there was no such thing as not killing new states years ago b/c you couldn't tell what states were new also we have over a thousand people....
    Again, its not the fact that N people were killed, but rather that everyone kept silent on the topic because they were in LOR. LOR didn't even kill any N players, and we got harassed by people on the forums. CTU and ABT killed N players, and nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

replace the word baseball with nation-wars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWoD2sQ9LiU
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Again, its not the fact that N people were killed, but rather that everyone kept silent on the topic because they were in LOR. LOR didn't even kill any N players, and we got harassed by people on the forums. CTU and ABT killed N players, and nothing.
    life does suck
    i won't say it was fair but lor does have a reputation. it is hard to get rid of the reputation and ali pointing out that yall would be killing N players kinda undercuts your point. i do agree it isn't fair and people should cut lor slack if lor decides to turn around

CTU and ABT killed N players, and nothing.
    we killed 2 N playears 1st CCCP(#60) and 2nd YumYumBiscuits(#61) b/c they are multi on nhn.here is a proof:
    AR Spect(#68)[ATS] Jack Bauer(#34)[CTU] 217 Land / 217 Buildings 11:55:40-2010/06/04
    SA Spect(#68)[ATS] CCCP(#60)[LoR] 114 Land / 79 Buildings, $85.360, 20.432 Food 11:52:19-2010/06/04
    three minutes before go to AR me he make SA for land.....114 land
    YumYumBiscuits seemed like something Vietnamese.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    life does suck
    i won't say it was fair but lor does have a reputation. it is hard to get rid of the reputation and ali pointing out that yall would be killing N players kinda undercuts your point. i do agree it isn't fair and people should cut lor slack if lor decides to turn around
    Yes and no. The problem is people were complaining we were ruining the game by driving away new players by killing them. Then, when new players are actually killed by ABT and CTU, no one says anything. The argument has nothing to do with the nation that the new players are in, except the fact that people are ok with new players being driven away as long as those players are in LOR. That's why people that complained in the previous war are hypocrites.
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by glavchev View Post
    we killed 2 N playears 1st CCCP(#60) and 2nd YumYumBiscuits(#61) b/c they are multi on nhn.here is a proof:
    AR Spect(#68)[ATS] Jack Bauer(#34)[CTU] 217 Land / 217 Buildings 11:55:40-2010/06/04
    SA Spect(#68)[ATS] CCCP(#60)[LoR] 114 Land / 79 Buildings, $85.360, 20.432 Food 11:52:19-2010/06/04
    three minutes before go to AR me he make SA for land.....114 land
    YumYumBiscuits seemed like something Vietnamese.
    YumYum is Ali's RL friend. And unless the state is labeled a multi on the cheaterboard, its not a multi. But hey--since you got the proof...

And how does an SA for 114 land make that person a multi??? Have you seen the GE? There are plenty of SA's all over for less than 100 land...

EDIT: It is also bad etiquette to call someone a cheater on the forums. If you think someone is a cheater, report them using the cheater reporting system. Then an objective person can decide if someone is cheating or not.
    Last edited by pron; 06-07-2010 at 18:52.
    Nevermore.

YumYum is Ali's RL friend i said that
    i said seemed like something Vietnamese

If you think someone is a cheater, report them using the cheater reporting system.
    when nhn go to top I looked at him events. when saw this attacks:
    SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 536 Land / 446 Buildings, $45.887.855, 844 Food 04:49:42-2010/06/03
    SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 1.371 Land / 1.140 Buildings, $47.307.067, 853 Food 04:49:24-2010/06/03
    SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 1.795 Land / 1.493 Buildings, $48.770.173, 861 Food 04:49:19-2010/06/03

i Reported them using cheater reporting system (You may ask Mr.President),30 minutes after my report Spect start AR me

Yes and no. The problem is people were complaining we were ruining the game by driving away new players by killing them. Then, when new players are actually killed by ABT and CTU, no one says anything. The argument has nothing to do with the nation that the new players are in, except the fact that people are ok with new players being driven away as long as those players are in LOR. That's why people that complained in the previous war are hypocrites.
    They aren't hypocrites, you just fail to see the difference.

There's a difference? Yeah, there is. 1 nation was teaching noobs how to net. They hadn't even begun to explain to them what war meant. LoR went into this set knowing they are going to war. You were going to teach them to war. Ali mentioned this in your recruitment thread. Any new player joining your nation should have been aware they were going to be warred and it was your responsibility to tell them what that entails before any conflict may arise. There is a difference between training noobs to net peacefully and training them to war their first set. You don't want to recognize it though because lor is somehow always the "victim" in your eyes, which how your brain manages to make you believe that is beyond me.

Oh I'm sorry I stated my opinion again and I'm not involved in the war. I guess whatever I or anyone else say is irrelevant, right Devil? Feel free to ignore my post pron I'm not important enough to talk on here...

Quote Originally Posted by glavchev View Post
    i said seemed like something Vietnamese

when nhn go to top I looked at him events. when saw this attacks:
    SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 536 Land / 446 Buildings, $45.887.855, 844 Food 04:49:42-2010/06/03
    SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 1.371 Land / 1.140 Buildings, $47.307.067, 853 Food 04:49:24-2010/06/03
    SA nhnguyen(#65)[LoR] Spect(#68)[ATS] 1.795 Land / 1.493 Buildings, $48.770.173, 861 Food 04:49:19-2010/06/03

i Reported them using cheater reporting system (You may ask Mr.President),30 minutes after my report Spect start AR me
    And was he declared a cheater? If he wasn't, then you should stop calling him a cheater.
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    They aren't hypocrites, you just fail to see the difference.

There's a difference? Yeah, there is. 1 nation was teaching noobs how to net. They hadn't even begun to explain to them what war meant. LoR went into this set knowing they are going to war. You were going to teach them to war. Ali mentioned this in your recruitment thread. Any new player joining your nation should have been aware they were going to be warred and it was your responsibility to tell them what that entails before any conflict may arise. There is a difference between training noobs to net peacefully and training them to war their first set. You don't want to recognize it though because lor is somehow always the "victim" in your eyes, which how your brain manages to make you believe that is beyond me.

Oh I'm sorry I stated my opinion again and I'm not involved in the war. I guess whatever I or anyone else say is irrelevant, right Devil? Feel free to ignore my post pron I'm not important enough to talk on here...
    I won't ignore your post because you're unimportant, I'll just ignore it because Calvin already said this.
    Nevermore.