Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: All Members

BB Guest

not to mention the mod staff here has put in alot of work for this game and the forums.. We value thier opinions and allowing them to work with the test server does help us give a little back to them for all the work they assist us with.

BB what i meant is i think hes allowing the prem holders to test it because right now there really is no reason to have a premium account other then to help the game out financially... and yes i know a lot of the mods hold prem accounts

I didn't post that so people would go buy a prem right now.. (although thanks to those who did)

I really aim it at those who bought a prem account when we really didn't have a game at all. They stuck with us and helped support things and then when NWII came out, more support came in cause it wasn't that bad of a game.

So as a thanks to Premium Account members, i think it's only fair they have first tests at the new game.

I'm not looking to turn this into a battle. I just thought it would be a nice way to kinda pay the prem holders back a little. You all must remember that the whole testing period will only be a few days. It's not like it's going to be weeks or months.

Now an update about the game. I'm happy to report the game is running and so far running smoothly. No major errors or bugs yet and i have been playing it for the past couple of hours. Just so you know, my state is in first place and the nation USA is also in 1st place ...

Spoke with Svenne earlier and there are a couple small things that still need to be changed.. but right now i'm thinking 1-2 days then the testers will have access then we will give them a couple of days and if all goes well, the game will be up by the weekend.....

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

sweet thx for workin so hard to get that code working in a week... and for allowing perm members to test it... i knew thier was a reason to why i bought mine

WOOT WOOT To wow... i hope aliens visit my state again

watches millions of immigrants run towards Hoebawts state... so thats what they meant...

and for everyones sake and for p.c. immigrants can be anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    WOOT WOOT To wow... i hope aliens visit my state again

If its your state then they already have j/k

Congratz on getting things up and running Mr. P and Dirk and who ever else helped.

To Mahdi and Vince: I am loose and running amuck, no more cages for me. When WoW comes then I am for hire. And those 5 year olds are already toast (took them out after ready the posts), and canada would be wrong, because then who would I make fun of (except the French of course)

To Mr. P: Can we have the stock trader back all my credits were in there and I have none for anything else
    Last edited by Akebavos; 03-16-2008 at 14:18.
    If I have to explain the joke then it joke will change and now your it

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    no offense to all the mods or Mr. P but if he gives the priviledge of testing it to the mods as well that kinda defeats the uniqueness of giving it to the prem holders... I mean yea you help with the community but the prem holders the help to keep the game goin... without us Mr. P would be alot farther behind then he already is
    I think it should be ONLY prem accounts to test the game.

I don't feel as though I, or any other mod, should get special member privs without paying just because we are mods. I mean really I don't do too much extra since everyone has been behaving lately.

I think Dev group Members should be hte only ones...... and maybe Perms

as long as i get to play then idc.