Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    making comments, like warring is easier then netting, proves you know nothing.
    +2

Quote Originally Posted by kitoy View Post
    Nope, it would be kanny's turn. Me will be on June set..

Nice kill btw..
    When does it rotate to me again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by kitoy View Post
    Nope, it would be kanny's turn. Me will be on June set..

Nice kill btw..
    Sorry I'm getting sets confused in who won which hard to keep track with all the killing going on.
    I have to agree with xavior though when does it revert back to him? He only
    Gets 1 out of everybody else's 2 right?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

yeah cause it's wicked hard to save turns and set a date with your buddies

edit: on second thought, i guess warring might indeed be hard for you guys, because last set we had a big laugh with blaa and margus on msn when euro was failing 50% of the attacks
    Last edited by heyneken; 04-07-2012 at 20:00.

well takes more skill and improvisation than running a practicly scripted netting strat

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

So you can war, let's see you guys win a round netting.

I actually like warring a lot. You guys are just doing it all wrong. First, you make a ridiculous policy that bands all the other nations together. Second, you war every single round when there are pretty much four possible targets. You think we're just gonna quietly wait for our turn to be hit, of course we're gonna ally together.

If you don't want to make restarts for several weeks every round, here's what you can do. Realize you can't first strike every single round. Next round, take a first strike. The round after that, net a round. After that, if you want to war why don't you challenge two other nations to a preplanned war. You think GRIM+Euro are the best warring nations? Why don't you set a fs time for both sides and take on any two of LoR, ICN, UB or USA. Net another around. After that, you could probably choose to war someone and not have the rest of the game come after you.

Keep telling yourself that. Anyway, i'll try to make it as clear as possible for you: netting just takes a lot more time when compared with warring, ergo warring is easier. In general sense, they're both pretty easy and this game is for 12 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post

If you don't want to make restarts for several weeks every round, here's what you can do. Realize you can't first strike every single round. Next round, take a first strike. The round after that, net a round. After that, if you want to war why don't you challenge two other nations to a preplanned war. You think GRIM+Euro are the best warring nations? Why don't you set a fs time for both sides and take on any two of LoR, ICN, UB or USA. Net another around. After that, you could probably choose to war someone and not have the rest of the game come after you.
    If you don't want to die each and every set from now on here's what you can do. Stop calling in your sissy friends, setup lor for warring and see how you do... how's that for ya....

You have received a warning at Nation-Wars Community Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

You deserve that infraction for being mean to Maggio.. I hope you have learned your lesson. Now go to your room and don't come out till you are ready to say you're sorry.

bad bad boy!!

morituri te salutant

EURO Retals

It'll probably turn out how last round turned out . No one was called in, everyone wanted a piece of you guys. We made a top 10 record in kills and ended up 2nd in total net.

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    First of all, USA, UB and probably WLF declaring is not surprising, to be frank it was expected. As our FS goes, it was poorly planned and executed and mostly a dry practice run. As it is clear that any war nation will be ganged on each and every set as soon as they hit a "respected" nation (and all "respected netting nations are allied") we will need to adept and overcome. No worries we are not going anywhere.
    Again, you are basing everything off of last set. You don't know who is going to hit you and who isn't, just like we don't know who your going to hit. USA has been around a long time so yea it has friends and those who would help to protect it. Is it wrong that we kept playing after others left? I'm not bashing your ways of playing, I'm simply saying you can't just have everyone sit around and wait for you to hit them. You have made it clear that your a warring nation who will war anyone who goes against your wishes. That is fine. But don't get mad when others take a different route.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    I had to stop reading your post because you started with dumb then you just went full blown retard on us. Who was typing that ****, Ranger?
    Seriously? Stay on the side lines where you fit in. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Scav View Post
    basicly the top nations all allieing in a mutual defence pact or whatever you want to call it is like playing russian roulette. You know each set one nation will get hit by a war tag. It gets sacrificed, the others gangup on the war tag and after that they can continue netting in piece.

just realised there is another way to deal with that...just keep declaring and hitting the same nation every round until the players get sick of it and abandon the alliance or game (whichever comes first) oh wait that is what you guys are hopeing we will do ;-)

anyways for the euro's involved i can say bring it on, kill our states and revel in joy while we prep our restarts for urban guerilla ;-)
    And the way around that is all nations hit you guys first until you get sick of it and abandon your plans.. We could go round and round. Again, I have no problems with you all having some fun. And if every set you guys got GB'd I could understand why you would be pissed.. My point is, nobody else has even joined in the war yet. You're simply speculating and trashing other nations who haven't done a thing.

However, I would like to know your opinion on something.. When are others allowed to join in a war? What is your opinion on that? Do others stay out until peace is declared? Can others join after you have killed off all the main states or do we sit back and wait and see if you FS us? I just would like to know your thought process so we don't offend..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"