Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021222326 ... LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

wow how u gonna say they suck...i back wut they did 100% may not have turned out they way they thought was happening but they did wut any of us would have done if u saw a nation stocking up turns after talkin about a war...u always wanna get the edge and do the FS its plain and simple...a lot of pepl run their mouths in this thread when they dont need to...just leave it at wut it is and let them finish the war or get in it ureselves if ure gonna keep talkin bad about the other nations

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    which is why its a "practice" james and jigger and whoever else would have been their to guide you as i guided norris. He has been in now 3 wars. He has also been playing for what 3-4 sets now? Which is why i suggested you and norris run the war chats with the others guiding them.
    we would have guided him if we knew that deal was made with both leaders of the nation

OMG jigger wat part dont u understand... this is a practice war set up by wanted and the leaders of TNG who dotn need to agree.. so its ok coz Want is friends wit USA who think WLF is gonna jump in go ahead USA stock turns

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    FIrst off how is he hiding behind me? I stated my opinion and i got ridiculed for it but now to come find out TNG never agreed to this practice war.... Norris im talking to jigger right now and he is even saying nothign was final....

And im gonna mk this clear iF Want wanted to war TNG thats fine... they have all right to but sayign its a practice war and playing dirty like that is wrong... Yea yea yea i said it... u can say all u want about how i play but i do it to ppl that should know better... Example... Last set of nw i told mr p i woudlnt war him we all know wat happend a day later.....

TNG are some noobs and a few really exp players.. Want is alot of exp players wit a few nooobs... u fs them in this so called practice war that they never agreed to but you still seem to think you are in the right?
    you really don't know how many exp players we have? its me, morph, swede, raul and norris basically. The two other "exp" players that are barely active. Everyone else is in their 1-2 set. Hell, even norris has only played 1 full set. which was last set. so we have about 7-8 guys who are new. So you should learn the facts before actually posting that we play dirty because we have 1-2 more exp players? alright so its 14-11 with 6-5 in experienced players. and 8-6 in new players or relatively new players.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    i played 2 sets in WoW, and just because you lead a warchat doesn't mean you are unassisted. and how is wasting our turns in a practice war you claim to never have agreed to selfish? grow the hell up. you say both to me and andy that this is going to happen and now that we made a fs you take it all back? stop hiding behind hoe and man up to your actions. at least nosejam and jigger know whats going on, you can learn something from them. nosejam could teach you how to lead a warchat just by being there when he leads one himself. thats the whole point of us hitting only 4 states. if we planned on killing tng, and if actually thought you werent seeing this coming, we would have hit tonight instead of last night, when we had more than 150 turns each, and made a better fs. we also would be hitting tonight, but i called it off just to give you a chance to hit back, which you guys did, and i along with 2 others should be dead along with the 1 you killed, but we got lucky. dont let that stop you, hit us again. teach your **** members something besides how to ***** on forums.

first of all STFU norris, watch your tone with tng memebers.

its proven thatthere was no real agreement so the wtf are you going on, just finish the battle. just you called off one strike so you think you are being nice

we will teach joey and he will teach you his our future

OMG jigger wat part dont u understand... this is a practice war set up by wanted and the leaders of TNG who dotn need to agree.. so its ok coz Want is friends wit USA who think WLF is gonna jump in go ahead USA stock turns
    USA has nothing to do with this and i haven't even talked to them about the situation. So leave them out. This is between, WANT, TNG and you. And if USA does stock turns, so be it. They are looking out for an allied nation. Sorry WLF isn't liked by anyone. OH wait, hoe leads them so what hoe says goes. my bad. USA if you decide to hit WLF its dirty because you didn't tell them you would hit them last week so they could have a week to prepare for war.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

USA has nothing to do with this and i haven't even talked to them about the situation. So leave them out. This is between, WANT, TNG and you. And if USA does stock turns, so be it. They are looking out for an allied nation. Sorry WLF isn't liked by anyone. OH wait, hoe leads them so what hoe says goes. my bad. USA if you decide to hit WLF its dirty because you didn't tell them you would hit them last week so they could have a week to prepare for war.
    o ok so u ddint talk to DAK or USA about WLF jumping in... do u think im an idiot?

so its ok for USA to stock turns to help a ally that already has a number and nw advantage in war they started

but if WLF does it all talk down about us... and who says WLF isnt liked how do u think i found about ur lil chats buddy

o ok so u ddint talk to DAK or USA about WLF jumping in... do u think im an idiot?
    All i asked anton was whether or not he thinks you would jump in to defend your "friends". Thats it. After that is was dropped. I didn't say hey anton tell DaK to store turns cause if we are hit by wlf i want you to jump in." yea, makes a lot of sense considering anton is one of your butt buddies you have in this game
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

i do. the only person ive ever come in contact with from dak is marine, and weve only talked about unrelated issues until today. i havent spoken to anyone from usa since days before this. we dont plan on asking anyone to jump in