Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: WLF

Well then what's good for the goose is good for the gander....

also, note taken (me too)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well then what's good for the goose is good for the gander....
    whatever that means....awesome

Anyways, its late over here, morning starts in 6 hours and we have exams this week. Thank God its almost over. Take care Mr. Pres.

you too.. good luck on your exams!

WANT and TNG make a deal. Except TNG wasn't fully on board with it and wasn't expecting it. Big blow out on the forums.

WANT kill 3 or 4 and then pulls out and declares peace.

WLF hits WANT cause they think they pulled dirty tricks.

TNG continues to war WANT cause they are mad. (as i would be too)

but here is the thing. Even after WANT declared peace on TNG, you guys want to keep it going. So that is your call. With WLF staying in this it's a gang bang. I understood WLF getting involved to make a point. the point has been made so now it's time to leave.

if TNG can't handle WANT by themselves, then they should declare peace too. 2 v 1 is a GB.

It would be like USA wanting to hit Dak but taking another nation along with us. Basically if USA can't beat them on our own then we have no business trying.

This is just the way i am looking at it.. you all are free to make your own call on this.

and Chris, why would i be a hypocrite if USA hit WLF right now? Wouldn't it be called helping allies? I mean after all, WANT is US soil...
    1. TNG and WANT never made a deal u got evidnce of this deal id love to see it.

2.WANT kills 1 declares Then kills 3 more.'

3. Want declares peace and leaves it up to TNG if we want to continue

4. Your right TNG is pissed

5. I dont see how hurting want but still having them beat TNG wich obiously was there goal in all fo this is proving a point.

6. Even if USA took DS with you you guys would be getting your asses kicked so bad example.

7. TNG would have been able to take WANT by themsleves if WANT Handt have used its dirty tactics.

8. How is WANT US soil. by saying that your basicly saying i sat back and watched WLF and TNG own a part of my country with out helping at all if u dont aggree with what WANT did then why are they "your soil" and i dont like the fact that USA needs to own other nations they allready have enough members
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Correct, TNG is WLF's blood.

quick note: I don't speak for anyone in WLF, I enjoy talking some BS every now and then.
    or as everyone els likes to call us WLF Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    1. TNG and WANT never made a deal u got evidnce of this deal id love to see it.

2.WANT kills 1 declares Then kills 3 more.'

3. Want declares peace and leaves it up to TNG if we want to continue

4. Your right TNG is pissed

5. I dont see how hurting want but still having them beat TNG wich obiously was there goal in all fo this is proving a point.

6. Even if USA took DS with you you guys would be getting your asses kicked so bad example.

7. TNG would have been able to take WANT by themsleves if WANT Handt have used its dirty tactics.

8. How is WANT US soil. by saying that your basicly saying i sat back and watched WLF and TNG own a part of my country with out helping at all if u dont aggree with what WANT did then why are they "your soil" and i dont like the fact that USA needs to own other nations they allready have enough members

1) i have no proof.. simply going by what was posted in the thread..

5) So your saying if WLF pulls out TNG can't handle them? Cause i see a lot of posts where ppl are saying how bad WANT sucks so i figured it shouldn't be a match..

6) asses kicked? not so sure about that.. but USA and Dak have been very loyal friends for a long long time. Simply used them as an example.. Don't go getting your panties in a twist.

7) Someone is going to have to explain to me "dirty tactics" while in war...

8) USA split up into a few nations so we didn't have so many ppl in it during the set. We haven't just sat backed and let everything happen. Whether i agree or not, Andy makes all his own choices. We don't come running just cause they got hit.. And Andy has yet to ask for any help from us. Me posting tonight is all my own. It's late, i'm bored and talking with you people puts me to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    or as everyone els likes to call us WLF Girlfriend
    I don't think your WLF's girlfriend...

1) i have no proof.. simply going by what was posted in the thread..

5) So your saying if WLF pulls out TNG can't handle them? Cause i see a lot of posts where ppl are saying how bad WANT sucks so i figured it shouldn't be a match..

6) asses kicked? not so sure about that.. but USA and Dak have been very loyal friends for a long long time. Simply used them as an example.. Don't go getting your panties in a twist.

7) Someone is going to have to explain to me "dirty tactics" while in war...

8) USA split up into a few nations so we didn't have so many ppl in it during the set. We haven't just sat backed and let everything happen. Whether i agree or not, Andy makes all his own choices. We don't come running just cause they got hit.. And Andy has yet to ask for any help from us. Me posting tonight is all my own. It's late, i'm bored and talking with you people puts me to sleep
    1 didnt think so

5. yah i do have to aggree wit that statment WANT does suck they left one of my states with 360 land and just stoped i mean cmon.....

7. Well according to Andy it was sapposed to be a practice war so i dont thik killing a state b4 the war starts as fair play in this instance

8. if you split the u split if u were to birng all your "USA" nations back to usa the rest of NW would join together and own usa i mean that would be way to many states. and if andy did ask for help and u gave him help agains TNG that would be pethetic.

I don't think your WLF's girlfriend...
    hahah wasnt sayin u but thats the roumer seems TNG has been takin as a bit of a joke....

Ok, lets put it this way.

WANT declared on TNG and killed a few, so WLF steps in. It should not matter if WANT declares peace or not, because they were the ones who declared in the first place. If they want to war, TNG and WLF gives them war. TNG and WLF have every right to keep on hitting WANT. I don't understand why you want WLF to pull out. WANT makes a mistake, they pay for it. Its simple.

Now get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]