Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Amerika... the fall

Default Amerika... the fall

I wonder why people do not believe the government of America?

Why?

I mean sure there was no WMD in Iraq...

ok, Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks...

ok, the tax cuts did create the millions of jobs promised... it only made the rich richer...

but still... lets give them some slack we are all human right?

but then...

We were going to be treated as liberators right? not occupiers?

and the war was over long ago right?

O and medicare program only cost 400Bil... umm not the 540Billion it acctually cost....

Please forgive us for not believeing you Uncle Sam...

How about we try a new concept:

THE TRUTH:

1953: the US overthrows the Prime minister of Iran: Mossadeq. and Installs Shah as Dictator...

1954: US overthrows democraticaly elected president Arbenz of Guatemala; 200,000 civilians Killed...

1963: US backs the assasination of South Vietnamese president Diem...

1963 - 1975 : The US army Kills over 4 Million people in southeast Asia...

Sept 11th, 1973: US stages Coupe in Chile; democratically elected president Salvador Allende assasinated, and Dictator Agusto Pinochat Installed, 5,000 Chile citizens Murdered...

1977: US backs Military Leaders of El Salvador, 70,000 salavdorans killed...

1980's: US trains Osama Bin Laden and Fellow Terrorist to kill Soviets, CIA gives them 3 Billion US$!...

1981: Regan admin trains and funds 'Contras'; 30,000 nicaraguans die...

1982: US provides Saddam Hussien of Iraq with Billions of $ in aid for weapons to Kill Iranians...

1983: the white house secretly gives Iran Weapons to kill Iraqis...

1989: CIA agent manual Noriega (serving as president of Panama) ignores orders from washington; US invades Panama and removes Noriega; 3,000 civilian casualties.

1990: Iraq invades Kuwait with US weaponry.

1991: US enters Iraq., Bush reinstates dictator to Kuwait.

1998: US bombs "weapons factories in sudan... Turns out there was no weapons... only asprin.

1991-present: US bombs Iraq at whim on a weekly basis, UN estimates 500,000 IraqI CHILDREN die from bombing and sanctions.

2000-2001: US gives Taliban Ruled Afgahnistan 245Million$ in "aid"

Sept 11th, 2001: Osama Bin Laden Uses the funds and CIA training he recieved to Murder 3000 Innocent Civilians!

now.... I have just brushed the tip of the LIE that is america...

I'm hopeing for a debater, so I can use the good stuff.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Can you name me 5 countries that haven't messed up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Can you name me 5 countries that haven't messed up?
    to what extent...?

I just listed some things people might not know about, i didnt really mention the obvious mistakes.

what are you saying pron?

and you should not compare your government to other countries.

you the people of amerika are responsible for your government.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

There most likely is not five countries with the capability to mess up so badly, that is why we are so cool.

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    There most likely is not five countries with the capability to mess up so badly, that is why we are so cool.
    well you got the entire UNSC+Germany and Japan, thats 6 right there (excluding US of course)

in fact the US is probably the laughing stock of the G8, beeign decades away from their 10millionth kill.
    Last edited by KLL; 09-02-2008 at 10:49.

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Geezus Christ, you ppl are really telling me a lot about the people I Thought I enjoyed spending time with in this game. Gives me a whole new perspective on a lot of you. So, if in the future I am not as available to most of you, figure out why. You are the smart ones.

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

just for the record, i was kidding
    in the second half anyway

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

Come on Dogma why do you even care what some of us think. Everyone has different views when it comes to this stuff. That is why theses threads suck so badly....you can never make your point. (you meaning us or all)

Not that I dont agree with you that the US government has done many things that would be considered corrupt. But to say that it is the fault of the American people is wrong. People like to say this is a Democracy but in reality its a Republic. We pick the people to lead based on how they run campaigns. We have no control over what they do after winning the election.

Another "bash America" thread? Holy ****!!! People can't get enough of us apparently. Z what the hell did you do? Wake up this morning and all the sudden hate America? You are from Canada for Christ's sake. Your country hasn't done jack ****. If your stupid country was wiped off the face of the earth, nobody would notice and nobody would miss you. There how does that feel? Go concentrate on your own country and maybe you can help it do something useful instead of worrying about ours.