Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest on Hurricane gustav

thx
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    @Dogma glad you liked

I am going shopping for necessary Hurricane supplies.

1. Beer
    2. chips
    3. dip
    4. beer
    5. propane

that should cover it
    You should pick up some papers and a couple of your favorite "budz", if you know what i mean.

This **** is no joke tho. Last I heard, its going to be category 3. I have no idea what that means but I can only imagine its kind of like if Mike Tyson was a force of nature and his opponents were cities.

pretty darn close

Talk about a ****job.

People are getting worked up. The course of this storm can change drastically. There projecting 4 - 5 days in advance. There are so many variables on this storm, such as where it'll hit, what strength it will be at and storm size. Wait till Sunday before you start discussing this.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

easy to say when its not aimed directly at you

category 4 hurricane atm.

moving to cat5 soon.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    easy to say when its not aimed directly at you
    I used to live in FL and know all about these things. The direction of the storm can change greatly in a short amount of time. In your position I'd still be worried as you should be but you can't really do anything until the storm is a couple days away, in the sense of evacuating or not. That way you have a pretty good idea as to of where it's going to hit and where/if you should evacuate to.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

oh looky here, I was right =P