Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why?

its not that u wont have revenge as a nation but sumbody within the nation may want to or the person i killed...it will always carry on somehow or sumtime in the future because nobody forgets wut happened in the past and when they remember and see that person doin either good or warring sumbody they will get involved

individually i have never gone after a particular person for revenge on my state. So that mentality does exist, matter fact I think its popular.

I have never been suicided on even though I talk alot of trash here on the forums, and clearly display my state name as the same as my forum name for years. I am sure that there is a reason for this.

i barely ever see u run ure mouth on here compared to others...not everybody runs their mouth and may get hit from in game issues to

Im sure there is mathematics to it all, but I am unsure of the formula to argue.

im never goin 2 be right to u...u havent done it b4 and cant see where or why it happens so theres no reason to argue about it ill always be wrong to u