Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: ROGUE [WLF] Declares on [GRIM]

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Did anyone hear the return of ELE is coming?
    Really? Where?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    its alright Ali cuz im apparently a multie according to Morph haha
    you are. there`s no accordings!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

tru pres might wanna get on that then

I see your back to your suiciding ways again marine so whats your grudge against me other than you being an *** again.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I dont get why your even attacking me is it something i said in the forums or is it because i killed you after you suicided morph?
    I think it was a mistake to say this set could be a grudge set and let grudges drop so everyone starts with a clean slate next set now i just got ****ed over by marine for no apparent reason and im suppose to let that fly.
    Yea ok let me turn my other cheek and then bend over and grab my ankles.
    so again let me know what your grudge is against me ?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    why dont we ban your state? so ur basically saying that if grim was to bully me, i couldnt do **** about it because it would be suiciding? thats some ****, if i was playing this set i would suicide ur *** just to try it out. And i know what your gonna say, i like Marine, hes more real then 99% of you guys, and if you wanna bump heads with me over this, lets ride. ill be back next set, we can roll all month long.
    First of all GRIM has NOT bullied you or anyone else. So lets not start with the what if's and the hypotheticals because we could both spew bull**** at eachother all day long and get nowhere. So lets just get that straight right now.

If you want to bump heads ***** then bring it. Your gay *** 99% real friend has already brought the ruck to us for no reason. You want to bring your pansy *** over and attack us for no reason as well then go ahead. Am I supposed to be scared because Marine attacked us for no reason... without being bullied, and your gonna jump in too. If you want to toss your hat into the ring then toss it in. But don't think I'm gonna back down from you or be scared because you wanna come in here an run your mouth over something that doesnt concern you.

The bottom line is Marine Recon suicided against us, not once but twice this set. We have done nothing to instigate him or you! But if you want to join ranks with him then go ahead. I'll be waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    actually u can ask about me, i've been around for a long time. and i have no problem with grim, and i can tell you i am not the other state. and i wouldn't suicide you, i would kill you our right. i don't really have a problem with u and just getting irritated that have this game is full of hypocrites. maybe everyone forgot this is a game and half the people "trying" to save it are the ones killing it.
    If you don't have a problem with GRIM then why are you running your mouth out of no where, for no reason about how your gonna bring it all month long? Kill outright........ yeah you and your suicide buddy could probably get one kill in your suicide run before we retaliated..... but who cares. The hypocrits,.... LMFAO, your 99% real friend Marine recon is in one thread talking about how he's sick of suiciders and that they suck for the game and then spends all set suiciding..... Yeah it doesnt get more real than that. You picked a winner to support in the "keeping it real" category. I haven't forgoten this is a game.

But I don't play Call of duty 4 to be team killed over and over for no reason, and I don't play this game to be suicided on over and over again. So tell me, how am I ruining the game?

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I dont get why your even attacking me is it something i said in the forums or is it because i killed you after you suicided morph?
    I think it was a mistake to say this set could be a grudge set and let grudges drop so everyone starts with a clean slate next set now i just got ****ed over by marine for no apparent reason and im suppose to let that fly.
    Yea ok let me turn my other cheek and then bend over and grab my ankles.
    so again let me know what your grudge is against me ?
    Because his dad ran out of condoms and he couldnt get his daily *** raping and therefore had nothing better to do but suicide on you... but don't worry, he's really sick of all the suiciding and wants it to stop........ pffffffft.

Although its not Marine Recon, it must be one of his gay friends.
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 09-13-2008 at 03:30.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand