Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bounties

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Bounties ARE suiciding. There is no way around that fact.
    well if someone places a bounty on an entire nation, say, 50m for the death of the SLOB nation, i dont think that could be considered suiciding since it would end up a nation v nation war where one side is getting paid for its trouble

however, i do agree with you that a one man bounty would be suiciding in most cases since if a wlf player had a bounty on his head and died, all of BH would die in return
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Bounties ARE suiciding. There is no way around that fact.

Bounties are not Suiciding... please support your theory with better info Dogma.

Going into a nation killing one state for some other pansy that can't fight his own battles is basically BH suicideing a state for money as the nation involved would without a doubt kill all of BH and then hunt their restarts. you explain how it isn't suicide as BH would survive all of 1 maybe 3 days if they killed for a bounty. You prove your point that it isn't.
    Last edited by Dogma; 10-08-2008 at 21:46.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    Bounties are not Suiciding
    Please support your theory with better info.

E>
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Suiciding is getting mad at someone, hiding and killing off the top states because they can not play at their level. Bounty hunting is not designed to take someone from a potential top spot and ruin their set as suiciding is.

So, if you, Dogma, want to threaten to hunt me or anyone else in our nation down for set after set for trying to add a new strategy and chapter of entertainment to the game. Make it so. This is strickly a new strategy that we are exploring.

Now lets not cry about it. Your threats will not influence me, not even a little bit.

Suiciding is getting mad at someone, hiding and killing off the top states because they can not play at their level. Bounty hunting is not designed to take someone from a potential top spot and ruin their set as suiciding is.

So, if you, Dogma, want to threaten to hunt me or anyone else in our nation down for set after set for trying to add a new strategy and chapter of entertainment to the game. Make it so. This is strickly a new strategy that we are exploring.

Now lets not cry about it. Your threats will not influence me, not even a little bit.
    it`s suicide
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

It's suiciding, without even the satisfaction of a grudge.
    The Legend of Glorious Province
    Download the Nation Wars Calculator, last updated 2008-07-02 18:14 EST. See forum post for more details.

Talking

Bounty hunting is getting mad at someone, hiding and paying someone to kill off the top states because they can not play at their level.

Wait, what was the definition of suiciding?

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Look at #108

BH is already trying to provoke! Legit reasons
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

It isn't a new strategy, it is only trying to make suiciding legal acceptable