Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TNG vs Prey

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    I think you'll find not having balanced states was only half the reason, the other half was because we knew they would finish above us, we want to finish as highly as possible, you can ask many ppl that I was going to leave if we only warred because of the hoarding, domination leads to war, there are few better reasons than to war for position, WLF and GRIM watch out
    lmao idk if i would want to war WLF seems like suicide to me
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Well Prey ARs me instead of the states they are at war with. Maybe this is why you have a bad reputation?
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Tnova Guest

I rarely defend certain players actions but i can see his point of view here, and I'd done the same thing. Why take shots at a lost cause when you could focus on someone else who used a tactic that could be looked at as underhanded.

Grab falls off:

SA Alchemy(#)[Prey] Another Disappointed Member(#)[GRIM] 4.490 Land, $402.843, 80 Food 12:24:06-2008/12/09

Grab attempt:

SA Another Disappointed Member(#)[GRIM] Alchemy(#)[Prey] Defeat / $33.205.969 23:35:39-2008/12/10

Tactic to avoid being grabbed after the hit falls off:

23:48:07-2008/12/10 GRIM[GRIM] has declared Sanctions against Predator[Prey]
    Reason: The actions of other nations has forced our hand. Sanctions has forced you to target us for grabs. We can not allow ourselves to be your main target.
    Last edited by Dogma; 12-11-2008 at 12:18.

So you think those actions deserved to be ARed?
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    Well Prey ARs me instead of the states they are at war with. Maybe this is why you have a bad reputation?
    Declaring sanctions is like declaring war basically. If you guys declared sanctions and you didn't have your defense up from a middle - networth state whose fault is that?

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Declaring sanctions is like declaring war basically. If you guys declared sanctions and you didn't have your defense up from a middle - networth state whose fault is that?
    Uhhh except someone DID war them and they use their turns to AR me instead of trying to kill the states who just decimated their nation.

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    Uhhh except someone DID war them and they use their turns to AR me instead of trying to kill the states who just decimated their nation.
    I know, not the way I would have used my turns but I guess everyone is different.

Great. now we`ll have...80 members
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Looks like SOUL wants to play too
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

yea i dont get why they used turns to suicide james while they were at war with TNG

but then again, the estos r notorious for **** like that which is why the hatred of them runs deep
    Dak at heart