Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    it wasn't sarcasm...
    lawl...

you could be an lor member with that sort of talk
    Dak at heart

it was sarcasm in reference to a sarcastic remark. xD
    Last edited by northbabylon; 12-16-2008 at 01:28.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    it was sarcasm in reference to a sarcastic remark. xD

11-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love TNG players (oh and some WLF guys)...

You think you are tough **** when you take on other nations, then when NS and GRIM rape you silly you cry about it being unfair.

Take it on the chin idiots, your not good. You got shown how to play the game by two experienced nations with good players.

Thank You! and Goodbye!

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love TNG players (oh and some WLF guys)...

You think you are tough **** when you take on other nations, then when NS and GRIM rape you silly you cry about it being unfair.

Take it on the chin idiots, your not good. You got shown how to play the game by two experienced nations with good players.

Thank You! and Goodbye!
    I think i have asked this before but who is this guy?? His grammar is absolutely terrible and every time I see a post from him I think I am reading the work of a grade-schooler
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    I think i have asked this before but who is this guy?? His grammar is absolutely terrible and every time I see a post from him I think I am reading the work of a grade-schooler
    Interesting.

What grammar are you on about? If you don't have a valid reply (which you don't) then why comment.

It's an online forum, not a thesis. I attend university, do you? Infact do you even have a formal education, that gives you the qualfications, to make such statements?

No!

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    Interesting.

What grammar are you on about? If you don't have a valid reply (which you don't) then why comment.

It's an online forum, not a thesis. I attend university, do you? Infact do you even have a formal education, that gives you the qualfications, to make such statements?

No!
    l0l even when you tried to make a post with correct grammar it is still full of mistakes. i love it! yes, i do attend a university, but you attending one still doesn't change the fact that all of the posts you have ever made are always the same

"im awesome hahaha you guys suck hahaha im in the failing nation of lor and we are awesome lalalalal ahahahaha god l33tness defines me hahlala"
    Dak at heart

yay iam dead! goodluck TNG next set.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

l0l even when you tried to make a post with correct grammar it is still full of mistakes. i love it! yes, i do attend a university, but you attending one still doesn't change the fact that all of the posts you have ever made are always the same

"im awesome hahaha you guys suck hahaha im in the failing nation of lor and we are awesome lalalalal ahahahaha god l33tness defines me hahlala"

CEM > Nick
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

What mistakes?

Please do show me!

LoR is better than WLF. It's not my fault we take you out every war, and you never get a kill.