Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

i feel the same way you do anton... still trying to figure out what all this mess is about
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    im confused, so was he being sarcastic or not
    I took Andy's quote that I quoted as meaning he was being sarcastic to the sarcastic remark he had made. (If you can understand that, I owe you a cookie)

I guess I could be wrong and he was serious about the post....but I can't imagine him honestly meaning something like that. I know he likes to joke around and thats what I thought he was doing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    9 The Next Generation[TNG] $25.443.612 $25.443.612 $93.523.038 $10.391.449 9 18.075 18.075 1

2 GRIM[GRIM] $365.627.328 $21.507.490 $37.489.502 $6.248.250 6 236.473 13.910 17
    3 Night Stalkers[NS] $181.843.166 $18.184.317 $41.869.643 $10.467.411 4 126.117 12.612 10

about u guys being better warrers prett sure 37 + 41 is < 93. and the average NW killed TNG still wins just thought id put it out there now that were gonna brag about whos the better warrer
    You tell us we better not brag because we outnumbered you... and then you post this. smooth one! Ya, you sure pawned us there.... (as I see all your states dead...)

NS planned to war TNG after they hit Prey. They had double the member size, but TNG didn't complain about it. Now you get exactly what you dished out, and you cry about it.

And Cem, it takes a few days to get ready to war someone. We all had netting states, I was 98% Inf. We had to convert, and I didn't even have everything upgraded. We did not "wait for help". We merely got it when TNG was stupid enough to threaten GRIM. NS was going to war reguardless of GRIM's help. Which would have been another 10 on 20 where TNG could come to gloat. We didn't start this thread, Joey did, so we aren't coming here to gloat. Merely defend ourselves from your misguided and lack of information posts. Big bad Cem thinks he had everything figured out on his own. How cute.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    You tell us we better not brag because we outnumbered you... and then you post this. smooth one! Ya, you sure pawned us there.... (as I see all your states dead...)

NS planned to war TNG after they hit Prey. They had double the member size, but TNG didn't complain about it. Now you get exactly what you dished out, and you cry about it.

And Cem, it takes a few days to get ready to war someone. We all had netting states, I was 98% Inf. We had to convert, and I didn't even have everything upgraded. We did not "wait for help". We merely got it when TNG was stupid enough to threaten GRIM. NS was going to war reguardless of GRIM's help. Which would have been another 10 on 20 where TNG could come to gloat. We didn't start this thread, Joey did, so we aren't coming here to gloat. Merely defend ourselves from your misguided and lack of information posts. Big bad Cem thinks he had everything figured out on his own. How cute.
    couldn't have said it better my self.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

tng hasnt had 20 members in quite some time now, Andy himself told me NS planned to war TNG well before they dropped down to 13 members, it takes 4 days max to get max turns and have your states geared for war, it wasnt until grim decided to hit that you felt ready to make an attack
    Dak at heart

so you cant war on your own even after what took place, your soo cute

i think it's apparent that either GRIM or NS could have beat TNG on their own. i say with confidence that i believe either nation could have beat TNG on their own with little or no casualties. upon seeing the actual quality of the states in TNG i think pretty much any nation in the game could have taken TNG. only 2 states presented any resistance. one of these states came online and "stonewalled" (i put this in quotes because he wasted his turns ARing a landdropping state, lmao). the other state was actually killed while he was "online" (i put this in quotes because he was online from 10pm yesterday until 1pm today. so he had the ability to refresh the page every 20 minutes but not use any turns while being killed??? sounds like a bot to me).
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    i think it's apparent that either GRIM or NS could have beat TNG on their own. i say with confidence that i believe either nation could have beat TNG on their own with little or no casualties. upon seeing the actual quality of the states in TNG i think pretty much any nation in the game could have taken TNG. only 2 states presented any resistance. one of these states came online and "stonewalled" (i put this in quotes because he wasted his turns ARing a landdropping state, lmao). the other state was actually killed while he was "online" (i put this in quotes because he was online from 10pm yesterday until 1pm today. so he had the ability to refresh the page every 20 minutes but not use any turns while being killed??? sounds like a bot to me).
    yeah what he said, not alot were actually prepared to battle, and we planned to hit prey would have been easy.

well i thought now that were bragging id put the little fact out there that said we had a better FS than u guys did. just different nations and show me a message that i said wow all of your reasons are dumb and this war was unjustified i never said that i said i dont agree but there not outragous and i dont think im crying i didnt go WLF will you attack GRIM and NS for me cause we got owned... please big buddy no we sucked it up and said whatever they do is cool i still love WLF any way either way there actions would be justified . and like i said us at TNG didn't gloat about our war. it was strictly business. we declared justified what we did end of story. none of this 12-0 were 1337 warrers crap u at NS and GRIM are pulling
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    lmao who was this..... ik feil was the ar on the LD but who had the "bot"
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG