Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: lor vs NS

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    after reading everything....
    I was against hitting lor because i was talking to ali consistantly. He was the one that told me pain was planing to hit NS.
    The triple that i think they are refering to, i got a message from one of their states. Replied back asking if he wanted a retal and he said no. So i figured it was over with. Guess not. ATM i am the only state that can do 'any damage' everyone else is either dead, 100% netter, or fairly inactive.
    Good job warring a nation more then half your size. And now we gotta plan a FS with 8 active states.
    See many feel Ali is not smart. I think he is. He is good at chatting with you for hours on MSN and that makes you feel safe and secure, kinda like when your mom hugs you.. But then when he has you fooled and relaxed, he bombs the hell out of your nation..

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    very interesting, but like what happened to vt and pain earlier, NS and the rest of the nations just sat there and waited to see which other nation LoR was going to hit, everyone is just sitting there letting this happen, especially after maggio told the whole community before the set started that LoR was going to bring havok and we all need to join together and stop them before they do. Really its everyone's fault. Good Luck NS even though the last couple sets you guys have helped gangbang small weak nations to get cheap kills with no risk of dying.
    BINGO!!! Very well put. I was going to say the same thing. This is what i could not get Devil to understand. He left the game cause he felt LoR got the shaft all the time and all the nations were hypocritical, but he just couldn't understand that 99.999% of the time LoR's leadership brings it on themselves..

And wasn't it Ali who made a thread saying how he and LoR were going to really work on changing the game and the face of LoR? hmmmm i'm sure i read that somewhere.

Anyway, i'm glad to see wars happening. Even though it sucks to have your state killed, just think of how nice it's going to be to extract that sweet revenge

Oh and crimson.. the next time Mr President comes to you with an offer you may not want to pass on it ... jk

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    See many feel Ali is not smart. I think he is. He is good at chatting with you for hours on MSN and that makes you feel safe and secure, kinda like when your mom hugs you.. But then when he has you fooled and relaxed, he bombs the hell out of your nation..
    reason I don`t chat with people on MSN!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

BINGO!!! Very well put. I was going to say the same thing. This is what i could not get Devil to understand. He left the game cause he felt LoR got the shaft all the time and all the nations were hypocritical, but he just couldn't understand that 99.999% of the time LoR's leadership brings it on themselves..
    To be fair to Devil, the only time LoR warred a nation I was in it was justified, sure it may have been some smoke and mirrors, letting me think Ali had some sort of say in the nation when he didn't. But he at least waited til he had a target to hit with a reason. He even told me that he was just waiting for a target to appear, he knew his states would annoy someone and give him a target.

This is something I've been talking about with a few people on msn. That's how the game should be played, you shouldn't go out KNOWING you are going to war or "peacefully" net, both those statements annoy the hell out of me which is why you'll never see www planning a set like that. But you can be more predisposed to one of them. Like that set Devil wanted to war but had no target, so waited for one to present itself, which is a key difference to the LoR we see today which are just attacking nations because they can.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    To be fair to Devil, the only time LoR warred a nation I was in it was justified, sure it may have been some smoke and mirrors, letting me think Ali had some sort of say in the nation when he didn't. But he at least waited til he had a target to hit with a reason. He even told me that he was just waiting for a target to appear, he knew his states would annoy someone and give him a target.

This is something I've been talking about with a few people on msn. That's how the game should be played, you shouldn't go out KNOWING you are going to war or "peacefully" net, both those statements annoy the hell out of me which is why you'll never see www planning a set like that. But you can be more predisposed to one of them. Like that set Devil wanted to war but had no target, so waited for one to present itself, which is a key difference to the LoR we see today which are just attacking nations because they can.
    Very true.. I did word it incorrectly.

Devil did a nice job Leading LoR. Him and i were always able to trust each other, even in the heat of the moment. if he told me he wasn't attacking me, then i could count on it.. And the same for him with me.

With my post i was simply trying to say that things like this are exactly the reason LoR has a hard time gaining the trust of other nations.

Next set will be interesting i'm sure

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    If you are referring to hitting Vt because you gangbanged on SLOB, or TNG because they killed an innocent netting nation (sort of what LoR is doing) then I completely resent your statement.

@Grim - You don't need to stir the hornets nest in order to get stung randomly anyway.

1. it was only me and prez that were active, so it was 2 members, SLOB fought very well, and could have won all by themselves, u didnt have to go and kill all of vt full of inactives. and TNG was already getting warred by grim, so of course u take the 2 to 1 side.

2. You make no sense, you hit nations YOU KNOW THAT WONT STAND A CHANCE. ok TNG killed off prey, LoR hit and killed off vt and pain, you didnt do anything. why? because LoR has more than twice your member count and you know they can put up a fight, so of course you let it happen, thats why I am happy to see NS get what they deserve.

3. No matter what you say, you know I am right when I say you guys dont get involved unless you have a huge advantage, which i think its pretty sad and cheap imo.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    1. it was only me and prez that were active, so it was 2 members, SLOB fought very well, and could have won all by themselves, u didnt have to go and kill all of vt full of inactives. and TNG was already getting warred by grim, so of course u take the 2 to 1 side.

2. You make no sense, you hit nations YOU KNOW THAT WONT STAND A CHANCE. ok TNG killed off prey, LoR hit and killed off vt and pain, you didnt do anything. why? because LoR has more than twice your member count and you know they can put up a fight, so of course you let it happen, thats why I am happy to see NS get what they deserve.

3. No matter what you say, you know I am right when I say you guys dont get involved unless you have a huge advantage, which i think its pretty sad and cheap imo.
    We didn't get involved this set because PAIN stated they were going to war. They weren't some innocent netting nation that gets obliterated for nothing, that's why we hit TNG. GRIM only joined us because TNG threatened them, otherwise it would have just been NS. As for vT, SLOB was our friends, and you Gangbanged them, so we helped them. If you think NS doesn't play fair you are pathetic. I'm not going to even bother arguing the past because we went on for 40+ pages on that argument. As for this set, I've been inactive for the past 3 weeks so there were only 2 leaders calling the shots. PAIN and vT aren't our friends, so it's not our obligation to help your lame arses. No other nations helped you out, now did they? So why you singling out us and saying we get what we deserve? .

BTW: Buffalo Bills > Denver Broncos, so you can't argue crap.

Edit: Also, this is NS vs LoR thread, go pout and cry in your own thread how nobody helped you out. Jeezes how rude.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    PAIN and vT aren't our friends
    now im sad that i got andy online and tried my best to get contact info for Kris to get online :/
    Dak at heart

Calvin74 Guest

And wasn't it Ali who made a thread saying how he and LoR were going to really work on changing the game and the face of LoR? hmmmm i'm sure i read that somewhere.

Anyway, i'm glad to see wars happening. Even though it sucks to have your state killed, just think of how nice it's going to be to extract that sweet revenge

Oh and crimson.. the next time Mr President comes to you with an offer you may not want to pass on it ... jk

personally i think ali either talks out of his *** (which i can't stand) and can't back up what he says with his own nationmates b/c he is to easily swayed or he just lies straight to your face which is even worse.
    i personally never trust anything ali says when it comes to nw about anything....
    you would be wise to adopt that theory as well northbabylon

maybe ppl will start listening to me now.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Not trying to stir the waters, just making an observation.

LOR has killed many of you at least once, im sure. LOR will most likely go down as the most complained about nation ever, which is not a bad thing.

How come you all NEVER let Euro get off the ground even for a second, but you would let LOR get off the ground and most likely win the round? Lor has proven to be much more of a liability to you all than any other nation. A wild card so to speak, never really knowing if you are safe.

This is the question I pose to the community.
    TOLD YOU SO!

So stop LOR is just having some "fun"