Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xELDx declare peace with sky, and MORE FA stuff...!

erm? they declared and participated in attacks (albeit limited). sure you can say their leadership (1 guy) was busy with RL problems but the others werent, heck id say with the abscence of RAGE leadership it would have been even easier to plan attacks since there would have only been 1 set of instructions and no in conflicts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    meh, will pick this up some other set
    i would expect nothing less from you..

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    just be honest, RAGE didn`t war...they were just sitting there
    I'll admit they didn't war much. However they did declare war, meaning they could strike whenever they wanted to. Also, you say they were "just sitting there," but you fail to mention that all their states were war ready. Every time I inteled them they had well over 200 turns as well as most had 5-10m jets, which could have easily broken an AAed state. Some (like Anton said) were frequently online.

If I knew now that RAGE wasn't warring, even though they had war declared, then I wouldn't have entered the war and let UB handle it....but with all that, how were we supposed to know that they "were just sitting there?"
    Last edited by Crimson Shadow; 04-21-2009 at 18:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    I'll admit they didn't war much. However they did declare war, meaning they could strike whenever they wanted to. Also, you say they were "just sitting there," but you fail to mention that all their states were war ready. Every time I inteled them they had well over 200 turns as well as most had 5-10m jets, which could have easily broken an AAed state. Some (like Anton said) were frequently online.

If I knew now that RAGE wasn't warring, even though they had war declared, then I wouldn't have entered the war and let UB handle it....but with all that, how were we supposed to know that they "were just sitting there?"
    it was a week in war and they still didn`t attack..?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

a week into the war and they still didnt declare peace
    and they did make attacks. what are you talking about .

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Crimson Shadow Guest

I never knew that a week was 3 days long. Hmm...guess you learn something new every day.

I'll say it again. If they ALL have 200+ turns, all upgrades, 5m+ jets, and war declared,
    how were we supposed to know that they weren't warring?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    I never knew that a week was 3 days long. Hmm...guess you learn something new every day.

I'll say it again. If they ALL have 200+ turns, all upgrades, 5m+ jets, and war declared,
    how were we supposed to know that they weren't warring?
    you should have asked Max if they were, duh