Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: umm really [xELDx]

Quote Originally Posted by SoB View Post
    I have a confession to make,
    I did 3 red turns on 300mill networth. Would be at least a good 50-60 mill net higher if i hadn't done that.

And yes the win is all down to the team in xELDx, unbelievable effort by the guys for providing for an amazing NA of over 300mill infantry and always covering my ships as well till the last few days. Thanks Guys
    you get my medal for being the top player i know who gets the most number of red turns in a set. i remember you also got a red turn when i told you to jump to try and grab Devil and you red turned and lost 6mill inf and couldnt break him, so i grabbed Devil instead

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    you get my medal for being the top player i know who gets the most number of red turns in a set.
    i can get a medal for being the worst player you know who gets the most red turns?

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    i can get a medal for being the worst player you know who gets the most red turns?

which one do you want?

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

who won?

Missionary Guest

last i saw ELD were in 3rd with very little left to jump with. seems some of SLOB pulled there fingers out hehe. LoR had jumped us and were well over 100mill infront i do believe.

LOR are beasts....pulling that big of a jump together last second.

Maggio i paid an extra 100 roubles (3$) to get some internet connection just so i could jump 30mill for SLOB and yes well done Kenneth for his jump to 3rd place. i was considering doing a fail on him just so Xavior got 3rd place instead but decided not to

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Maggio i paid an extra 100 roubles (3$) to get some internet connection just so i could jump 30mill for SLOB and yes well done Kenneth for his jump to 3rd place. i was considering doing a fail on him just so Xavior got 3rd place instead but decided not to

i BMed all the sh!t i had, and didn't expect to be in 3rd place. if xav used even a single turn he will surely get the 3rd spot.

btw, kanny's girl looks better than zhang ziyi, want to see her pic?
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post

i BMed all the sh!t i had, and didn't expect to be in 3rd place. if xav used even a single turn he will surely get the 3rd spot.

kanny's girl omg i want to see thsi .
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post

of course i want to see. post pics or PM