Thread: I am a 'scout" from earth2025

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm not recruiting this set as I don't have the time to teach/help new people as well as I'd like otherwise you would have seen a message from me in your inbox, also my nation is running the farmer strat which new players tend to find a little boring so not the best to blood new players with.

And as Dboz said above the scores update like that, and you can also check upto the second individual scores with the state search function.

actually im thinking of firing Nosejam, so if you want his position your more then welcomed to join us, will teach you.

welcome to the game buddy! I have played earth for about a year and have brought a few guys form my clann from there. I plan on bringing a few more when the set ends. BTW i am in the clan MD. Also, i know its been stated already, but any questions just ask. More then willing to help.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    welcome to the game buddy! I have played earth for about a year and have brought a few guys form my clann from there. I plan on bringing a few more when the set ends. BTW i am in the clan MD. Also, i know its been stated already, but any questions just ask. More then willing to help.
    MD for life son!

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

So glad you came over to check it out. Dont get discouraged from the many options...just click you way though and you will quickly find out what they all do.

I know its not perfect, but if you want to join a naiton which most would encourage, simply go to the recruitment section and you can join an open nation.

also pleae pleae please ask anything you want right here in this thread and several people will jump right in and answer your question pretty quickly. dont get frustrated give the game a shot, I am SURE you will like it.

This game Nation-wars is a clone from our old game World-of-War which was created from a enthusiastic Earth player name Svenne.

We have just tweeked, adjusted, and upgraded several several times. Our admin Mr. President is a hardworker and really has picked this up and learned it from scratch. As long as the game keeps growing we are not going anywere.

im not the best in the game but i do know how to play casher fairly well so if you need help learning how to play casher strat just send me a message on the forums or ingame im always easy to find

Welcome to our little insane asylum. WE would be happy to help you get your feet wet if you care to join SLOB. Apply in game.

Earth2025 is closing? wow
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Hello bladenightbreeze

Welcome aboard

Hope you will enjoy the game

15 years 16 days 12 hours before 2025

I would say that we are closing slowly but surely as time pass by Soviet Russia

I ahve omit the minutes and secondes on purpose , i have not drink enough coffee to do the Maths

Mags