Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOR vs NS + SLOB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

didn't you guys read the reason for declaration...

Your nation officially declared war on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] on the 16th of June 2009 - 06:48:06.
    Reason for the war: because I think you stole our pudding... Mmm... pudding.

Your nation officially declared war on Night Stalkers[NS] on the 16th of June 2009 - 06:47:29.
    Reason for the war: I dunno... I like pudding

I just want some pudding.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post

Your nation officially declared war on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] on the 16th of June 2009 - 06:48:06.

Your nation officially declared war on Night Stalkers[NS] on the 16th of June 2009 - 06:47:29.

what flavor? vanilla or chocolate?
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post

I don't even like pudding.

Well there goes all that effort.. at least Max Logan died before me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

pcgluva Guest

i knew it was goign to happen whenlor stated thier comeback.... who ever didnt see it comming they dont remember lor... now lets just have fun and warr

PCGLUVA,

The return of war, er, i mean LoR will be a great new era that NW itself will not forget. There will be some great wars to be had, and many women and children will lose their husband/fathers in these wars to follow. However, no matter how bad it gets, just remember this, you can always make a restart!!!

PS, and theres always next set!!
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Old farts don't die, we just restart, kill again, get killed, restart, kill again, repeat as necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Old farts don't die, we just restart, kill again, get killed, restart, kill again, repeat as necessary.
    Don't forget nap time Dogma

Btw--why is it no one complains about LOR declaring on two nations? Seems to me like they could have just declared on one, then a few days later declared on the other. No one mentions that though...jeez, LOR makes it a semi-fair fight and people go ballistic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

To be honest I think instead of a retail policy LOR should have just threatened force if other nations didn't allow double hits in top ten, or even triple hits.

This would mean nations would have to choose between war and appeasement. It would be a completely new level of strategy, finding nations with the firepower to support/protect you from LOR and LOR would have the opportunity to provide their states with a big competitive edge if they didn't ask for too much and/or established a precedent of threats in exchange for multiple hits, the other nations wouldn't get
    Report: You have purchased 32.313.485 Ships from the market, this had a total cost of $88.248.127.535.

Just look at Nation Scores list. LoR like makes up over a 3rd of the players out there. What did you expect for land grabs! Also having people hide in nations to join up LoR. Such as that top 10 guy who was in SKY but now LoR....

What a bust this set...30+ man nation warring everyone else basically over bullsh!t reasons. That's the reason why there's a "Reason for war" part when you declare. Svenne looked at this back in WoW to see if people were suiciding/warring for no reason but to just do it. Pretty sure he knew that this kills the game >_>
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.