Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Lor vs DaK

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    as the old saying goes... all is far in love and war... and there isnt any love around here.
    SmarT, i knew your name was familiar!

[CW] - Feb 2003

So i guess its just you, me, and Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

yah i dont remember much from those days just all the time spent in the war room i forgot how easy it is for restarts to get killed lmao. good thing you guys killed me (revolt) when u did other wise i would be spending all my turns attacking today
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

yeah looked at all the late states saw you had lvl 8 jets and were going full jets didnt' think you were a noob or a friendly at that moment so went for the kill
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

I'm starting to wonder if it's simply coincidence DAK got hit the day i left or part of the plan.

Seeing i am not known to take vacations very often, (1 in the past 4 yrs) USA was left in a situation never tested before, So we were pretty much in un charted territory. The members who were left in charge were doing the best they can to keep things safe. They were not 100% sure on what to do. I can't really blame them seeing we have never had to encounter this before. I think they did just fine for not really being 100% sure on what to do.

They did not back out on Dak. They let the restarts in. And then came the diplomatic pressure from LoR. I'm not fully up to speed here as i have not really been briefed on everything, but i am assuming our guys and Dak states talked it over and decided the best thing to do was for them to leave.

I have read some comments from some of you who complained like crazy about the USA/DAK/KIHT alliance, but yet when we stick to our word you call us cowards and act like we turned our backs on them.. Man you can't win with some of you. From what i have seen, we all stuck to exactly what we said we would do. What more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    SHHHH ur a pawn here just shut up... USA already told all the DAK states to leave... Wat a great help huh
    Perhaps you were not in the convo. Perhaps you only heard things explained to you from anton, which i would hope he wouldn't be leaking secret info to nations.

Frankly if i was here Dak restarts would have been given a home to rebuild and do as they wish after they left. If LoR didn't like it then they could have done something about it. I have seen LoR do the same thing time and time again. Dak is an ally of USA's and we would have done all we could to support them. And if that meant LoR declaring on USA then so be it.

This doesn't look like it was much of a war to me. Looks like LoR picked the perfect time and had a good amount of states on and hit pretty hard. Not much you can do to defend that.. Well done LoR!

Seeing i just got back today, i still need to be briefed on everything from my guys. Basically all i'm going on now is what i have read in the ingame messages and the 22 pages of posts here.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missionary Guest

youve actually read the posts? . i was away for like 2 days and noticed like 3 pages on this thread so ive barely read much of it . apart from the odd post.

althouugh you seem to be agreeing with the idea of tag jumping just for the simple reason LoR has done it before, which isnt a great reason tbh.

***welcome back btw

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if it's simply coincidence DAK got hit the day i left or part of the plan.

Seeing i am not known to take vacations very often, (1 in the past 4 yrs) USA was left in a situation never tested before, So we were pretty much in un charted territory. The members who were left in charge were doing the best they can to keep things safe. They were not 100% sure on what to do. I can't really blame them seeing we have never had to encounter this before. I think they did just fine for not really being 100% sure on what to do.

They did not back out on Dak. They let the restarts in. And then came the diplomatic pressure from LoR. I'm not fully up to speed here as i have not really been briefed on everything, but i am assuming our guys and Dak states talked it over and decided the best thing to do was for them to leave.

I have read some comments from some of you who complained like crazy about the USA/DAK/KIHT alliance, but yet when we stick to our word you call us cowards and act like we turned our backs on them.. Man you can't win with some of you. From what i have seen, we all stuck to exactly what we said we would do. What more do you want?

Perhaps you were not in the convo. Perhaps you only heard things explained to you from anton, which i would hope he wouldn't be leaking secret info to nations.

Frankly if i was here Dak restarts would have been given a home to rebuild and do as they wish after they left. If LoR didn't like it then they could have done something about it. I have seen LoR do the same thing time and time again. Dak is an ally of USA's and we would have done all we could to support them. And if that meant LoR declaring on USA then so be it.

This doesn't look like it was much of a war to me. Looks like LoR picked the perfect time and had a good amount of states on and hit pretty hard. Not much you can do to defend that.. Well done LoR!

Seeing i just got back today, i still need to be briefed on everything from my guys. Basically all i'm going on now is what i have read in the ingame messages and the 22 pages of posts here.
    so how long does it take you to right this speech or do you have a pr guy that writes it for you?

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    youve actually read the posts? . i was away for like 2 days and noticed like 3 pages on this thread so ive barely read much of it . apart from the odd post.

althouugh you seem to be agreeing with the idea of tag jumping just for the simple reason LoR has done it before, which isnt a great reason tbh.

***welcome back btw
    Didn't say i agree with it. Simply pointing out that you can't complain about something that you have done many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    so how long does it take you to right this speech or do you have a pr guy that writes it for you?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    yea, bc that makes perfect sense... stupid Spanish people
    isnt this some how racism??

i dont see how we spanish speaking are stupid, specially when i help killed most of ur states but well, i wont be arguing with people like this, one thing is to chitchat in forums, and another one is getting into this kinda of stuff, u really dissapoint me...
    Last edited by Raul; 06-25-2008 at 03:30. Reason: cliked send accidentaly
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Sure it does... and Mods isnt that racist? shouldnt some type of disciplinary action be taken?

raul, this was already covered...

and no, it wasnt a racist comment, i was referring to hoe as as being in the group of stupid spanish people, not calling all spanish people stupid
    Last edited by Cemetary; 06-25-2008 at 10:03.
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    rauls a little late, and raul, u leaving dak to join lor and war dak really dissapointed me
    well that is simple

LoR > DaK

Nuff Said
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti