Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nation Wars -VS- DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    LOL yea ok Kanny Do you really expect them to believe that we truly didnt have any idea of each others plans... Either way FUnny how this worked out Good luck to all....

PS Rass your a joke
    thats a compliment coming from you. To bad you couldnt get into vacation mode before YOU died in YOUR nations FS.
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 03-12-2012 at 18:55. Reason: grammer
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Still holding on to the past... Get over it man... But you are joke.. Good day

Its not holding onto the past. Its pointing out the facts. Thats the type of cowardly pathetic piece of **** that you are. When some piece of trash that uses tactics like that tries to pass judgement on my character of course I am forced to point out how much of low life coward you are. You don't want to be known for that, and have people bring it up dont be that type of person. Simple as that.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Blah blah blah... Get over it man... Your like that Guy that dosnt get over the girl that dumped him in high school and ends up Murdering her... You my friend are the piece of **** that thought you could dictate people how to play a game... And My tactic was to get you all worked up and ruin you FS... so it worked if your still talking about it so long after... So go on now im done with you

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Blah blah blah... Get over it man... Your like that Guy that dosnt get over the girl that dumped him in high school and ends up Murdering her... You my friend are the piece of **** that thought you could dictate people how to play a game... And My tactic was to get you all worked up and ruin you FS... so it worked if your still talking about it so long after... So go on now im done with you

Look I'm only gonna say this one more time. Its not about getting over it. There is nothing to get over, you are simply that type of person. That ****** that will feed and go into vacation and do whatever other underhanded tactic he can get away with.

There is no "getting over" the way someone is. You want me to stop pointing out that thats the type of ***** you are. I wont. Because its the facts. You are dishonorable scum. Its your character. There is nothing for me to get over. I have to deal with you as long as your here, and I'm simply pointing out that, thats what I have to deal with. A cowardly ***** who has a mentality of I'll do it if i can get away with it.

Don't know why your obsessing about killing girls that don't like you. Don't deflect your sick thoughts onto me. FYI you won't get away with it, so leave the poor girls alone.

Do you get it now? Is there any confusion? I'm not bitter about it, it was years ago. I only bring it up to you, when I talk to you, to remind myself of what kind of useless flesh I'm dealing with. You don't like being reminded of the type of person you are don't associate with me. Otherwise deal with it and try not to beat your kids to badly when you log off.
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 03-12-2012 at 19:18. Reason: no bypass censor

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Just to let you know rass i didnt even bother reading that post... its prob just filled with none sense... now go on lil boy

go beat your wife and kids man. We're done here.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

LOL Yea man i beat her senseless...

I am either getting old or senile.. Hell maybe even both, but holy hell those last few posts had me in tears.. Even though they are kinda like hate posts, you still have to see the humor in it. Anyway, Hoe, dude I think fatherhood has taken it's toll on you. I was/am very shocked to see your replies so toned down. Back in the day we would have seen the language filter kicking in every other word .

Anyway, I knew if USA got in this that we would hear about GBing ect ect ect. I expect to die this set and next set and heck prob the set after that.. But remember one thing as your killing me. RANGER DID THIS.. KILL HIM!!!

Truly impressive that both nations are not totally dead yet seeing the odds they are facing. Although, I don't think there has been many planned strikes yet either. Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Yea Since ive become a father ive learned that Beating my wife and kids is alot more efficent then just ranting on the fourms....