Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Smile vs LOR

yeah, that`s of some bizzare only to you known revelance tho what I meant
    But then I again, what do one expect from one like you
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

i guess the only thing YOU can expect from me is to be killed
    Dak at heart

Hoe Lied to me, he said he would kill me. Did i die... No. Way to keep your promises.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    i believe EX is dead because of WLF entering... so would u have rathered us enter the war on EXs side and wipe smile out so you guys can be "avenged"?? i woudl have figured you would have been happy that we saved your allied nation from being slaughtered instead of hitting them and taking out both of your nations.. shows how much you care for your allies
    Allies? don't make me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    Hoe Lied to me, he said he would kill me. Did i die... No. Way to keep your promises.
    you were on the target list but after i talked to Ali and Hoebawt we decided to declare peace. didn't think it would have been nice to kill you then declare peace 10mins later

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

i guess the only thing YOU can expect from me is to be killed
    yeah, like after 4 other states have already beaten me down! you`re the beast!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

war has been declared to kill #320 (Kenneths restart) ONLY.
    no one else shall be touched. i have already talked to Pron about this
    and im sending an ingame PM to every LoR state (and Smile state).

oh and Kenneth...you can have your friend firebird play under your name all you like....
    but at the end of the day it still says "N" next to his name so i know its not you

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Euro really got the shaft on this one, not only did SMILE not come to their aid, but they allied the nation that destroyed them.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    Euro really got the shaft on this one, not only did SMILE not come to their aid, but they allied the nation that destroyed them.
    BeeNo. listen mate. you're an ex-Dakker so i don't want to be too mean, but honestly, n00bs who have no connections and don't have a ****ing clue about whats going on SHOULDN'T POST THINGS AS FACT. you were what, inactive all set or something? when global events is your only source you should really be sitting in the corner being quiet and listening with respect whilst the big boys talk it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    BeeNo. listen mate. you're an ex-Dakker so i don't want to be too mean, but honestly, n00bs who have no connections and don't have a ****ing clue about whats going on
    i thought this thread already had a warning about this...

anyways, you can keep your delusions about me not knowing anyone in this game if you want, and i wasn't inactive till about a week before we warred, just a tip you should watch what you say, you could make more enemies than you can handle
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6