Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TNS vs CR

totte Guest

well not that my opinion matters but max you should get over yourself when your nation provokes war you will get killed if you dont do anything about it rather simple really
    cant quite see why your whineing

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    I understand all this, but I don't get why WLF declared also?
    What Nat posted, they suicided on both nations. Makes sense that both nations want a piece of their revenge/justice.

Calvin accomplished exactly what he set out to do. He ruined a few peoples set for seeminly NO reason other then to upset people.

Killing my state two sets ago for leaving CR to help my friend avenge his unwarrented death by Max was an extremely thin reason and vindictive. Then to ruin Fanoe and my set this time around for what seems like no reason at all is really crappy.

In addition pulling that crap on Dogma on the last day of last set was just LOW.

If your goal is to be the brownest stinkiest turd in this game then you are accomplishing that goal well.

Calvin hurt Dogma last set? why would he do that? Dogma's so nice :-( I haven't been around for like half a year but I would never have seen those 2 as having a fight resulting in suicide (or w/e) happened. Can someone bring me upto speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Wow, been gone awhile, and come back to so much drama!

Don't know you Max, but this whole convo leaves me really confused.

"But I guess I should`ve expected it, as when you could`ve taken then honorable action and talked to me, you decided to just kill me. No wonder we are where we are... "

Are you leading the Nation? If not, that's why you probably were not contacted personally. I don't know of any nation that goes and messages every member of the offending nation and asks if they're involved in the nations current activities. For all they know, you're saving turns to do some GAs.

Don't blame the people that hit you, blame people that put you in the sights of these other nations, especially if you didn't know it was coming, but you posted you kinda sorta did know.

"Calvin been with me since beginning this year, so I did not leave just cuz he 'wanted to have some fun'. I guess my faith in decency from the offended nations was wrong. How quicly it all changes "

He probably should've shared the fun and let you in on the plan..

"Don`t get me wrong, I was aware of what they had planned before the round started. They weren`t specific about the suiciding part, though"

Nevermind, they DID share the fun, they just weren't completely honest with you. Again, go to them, not the people that killed you.

Anyways, You have been around for more then one set, so can't call you n00b, but the way you're acting, thinking this is Farmville and no one should ever piss anyone else off, is kind of, well, n00bish. Start a new state, bust butt, and you can still end the set decent, it's happened to alot of people many times before you, and will happen many times in the future.

ok...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

YAY! Max has no come back to something!

*Awaits the "I have a come back but I couldn't be bothered wasting my time on it. Oh and Nat, you're a ******!" line.....*

(Look I went all clever and used a comma, WTF?!?!?!)

I know Max has his issues but don't we all? I don't care what any of you say or think, having Max a part of this game has only made it more enjoyable. I may not agree with everything he says or does, (as he feels the same with me i'm sure) but at the end of the day I am glad he is part of our community.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I know Max has his issues but don't we all? I don't care what any of you say or think, having Max a part of this game has only made it more enjoyable. I may not agree with everything he says or does, (as he feels the same with me i'm sure) but at the end of the day I am glad he is part of our community.
    agree 100%, and if we could only get back half of the players we chased away...

Nobody's telling him to leave, I even went through the 4 pages and looked. What they're all saying is basically the same thing though. He knew his leadership was up to something, and still chose to stay with them. That's loyalty, nothing wrong with that. He shouldn't be angry or surprised at what happened is all they're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    agree 100%, and if we could only get back half of the players we chased away...
    I think a good idea would be to start a new thread that's stickied, where people can post people they've brought back into the game. I contacted 3 people today, will see where it leads.